tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Shilo W.
St George, UT
This is my first blush palette and also my first time using Tarte blushes... this palette is absolutely amazing! I recommend it to anyone... I will not need to purchase anymore blush for a looong time! These are perfectly pigmented and last all day on my face!
Alyssa M.
MAPLE GROVE, MN
Tarte blushes and bronzers are heaven. I'll swear by them 100%. I've never had any issue with packaging or delivery and everything always looks and feels amazing. Perfect pigments and I believe all the colors of blushes are good for every skin type and color. I would definitely recommend.
Kayla R.
Tarte is a great company. I have this blush in Dollhouse and I love how well it suits my complexion. It is long lasting and pigmented very well. I'm a sucker for cute packaging of any kind of product. This is just darn precious. :) It is a great starter blush!
Queena Y.
Laurence Hbr, NJ
Great value great colors works well on all skin tones and when I bought mine it came with a black pleather cuff with a golden bow on it. I collect these and make sure I get the holiday palette every year and also the other small Amazonian clay blush sets
Britney H.
Gassaway, WV
Feels good on your skin. It can be blended out easily for a kiss of pink look. Highly recommended. I will buy this product again. It can be built up for a more color and really pigmented.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I think this is my favorite blush of all time. This nude color matches any look. The formula is amazing and lasts me all day. The application is super easy and smooth. I sometimes use it in combination with a more colorful blush on top of it and it looks great.
alby  y.
Spring, TX
I can not begin.... On how much I LOVE these blushes! ugh if you are very concerned on the chemicals or what goes on your face than just know one thing, not only are you getting amazing quality but greatness on your face. very clean product! A must have!!!
Judith v.
Garfield, NJ
Beautiful color for every skin tone! I absolutely love this blush for everyday and even on clients! I feel like everyone can wear this color since it’s very easy to blend and can be used as a transition color on the eye lids! I would definitely purchase this again!
Colleen P.
Budd Lake, NJ
I love these blushes. I have 3 of them and will buy more in a heart beat. They are extremely pigmented and smooth to apply. They last all day, even in the hot, humid days of the summer. They are a little pricey, but I think they are worth the price since they last so long and are such an amazing product.
Giselle G.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I love this product so much! I own it in a variety of different shades. I first received it in a trial size and I had to purchase the full sized blush... and more colors! Very pigmented, but build able to your desired color so it’s not a right away shocker.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.