tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
L E.
Nampa, ID
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
The Blush is a beautiful color, but like some blushes with my skin they disappear pretty soon. Although this is a long wear blush I don't find it to stay that long on my skin. I would say it stays for about 3 hrs. The colors are pretty and the pigmentation is nice as well.
Shilo W.
St George, UT
This is my first blush palette and also my first time using Tarte blushes... this palette is absolutely amazing! I recommend it to anyone... I will not need to purchase anymore blush for a looong time! These are perfectly pigmented and last all day on my face!
briana m.
philadelphia
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This has been my favorite blush for years now. I’ve seen it on many different skin tones and it’s so natural. I recommend this for anyone who needs that one blush they can use on an everyday basis for a fairly basic and simple makeup look. It’s an essential!
Kayla R.
Tarte is a great company. I have this blush in Dollhouse and I love how well it suits my complexion. It is long lasting and pigmented very well. I'm a sucker for cute packaging of any kind of product. This is just darn precious. :) It is a great starter blush!
Ashley G.
Vero Beach , FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this blush in my birthday gift at Sephora and have been using it every day since! I love the color and it truly lasts all day. When wearing other blushes they are the first to fade but this Tarte blush does not! Will definitely purchase full size product when I run out!
Alyssa 💋.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love tarte in general because they are using better ingredients in their products. This blush is perfect for my skin tone. It's not too pink which is exactly what I I was looking for. I got this free for my birthday from Sephora and it wasn't a color I would try but I'm glad they sent it! It's awesome!
Kristen H.
St Augustine, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love this! Got one a from sephora using my points. I think tarte's blush is beautiful. It doesn't cause any breakouts for me either, which is a huge plus for my super sensitive skin! It applies beautiflly and flawlessly. The color has a great pigment.
alby  y.
Spring, TX
I can not begin.... On how much I LOVE these blushes! ugh if you are very concerned on the chemicals or what goes on your face than just know one thing, not only are you getting amazing quality but greatness on your face. very clean product! A must have!!!
Shaylyn T.
Webster , NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Received this blush as a birthday gift. Love the color and stays on really well throughout the day. It doesn't smell like some of the blushes I've used in the past. Doesn't cause breakouts for me either which is a plus. I'll be buying this blush again!
Heather L.
Bacliff, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I use this blush every single day! I love the color. It’s very pigmented and adds a perfect amount of color. I received mine as a free gift from Sephora for my birthday. But as soon as I use it all I’m going to buy one. I would definitely recommend this product.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.