tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Heather L.
Bacliff, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I use this blush every single day! I love the color. It’s very pigmented and adds a perfect amount of color. I received mine as a free gift from Sephora for my birthday. But as soon as I use it all I’m going to buy one. I would definitely recommend this product.
Katie W.
Manassas, VA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is wonderful. The pigment and color are amazing. The only thing I will say is that it does not last as long as it says it does. It has a matte finish and is gorgeous. I would definitely recommend this to others for the flawless finish that it gives!
Brittany J.
Lexington, KY
This is seriously my all time favorite blush. The color I have is perfect! It really pops and applies to my skin evenly. I love it so much!! I recommend this to anyone! All pros from me!
Alexis K.
Azusa, CA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
My go to blush, received this product in an allure beauty box and have not been able to use another blush since, highly pigmented and Blends in to the skin very well not patchy at all, I would recommend trying out this product I can't wait to get another color
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
These blushes are very good! They have enough pigment to where you cant overboard, they look perfect! I got the holiday set around christmas and I use all the colors almost everyday! I will definitely repurchase more.
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
I got this as a sample from Sephora for my birthday and I have to say just how much I am loving it. Before this I was using a cheap and overly tinted blush from Victoria's Secret and this has truly opened my eyes to the vast differences there are between brands
Alyssa 💋.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love tarte in general because they are using better ingredients in their products. This blush is perfect for my skin tone. It's not too pink which is exactly what I I was looking for. I got this free for my birthday from Sephora and it wasn't a color I would try but I'm glad they sent it! It's awesome!
Liz S.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this for my birthday and it is a really good color. I am a medium skin tone and I contour and highlight so I look for a subtle color that doesn't make me look like neopolitan Ice cream. this blus blends wells with the contour and shimmer highlight.
Falen M.
Medford, NY
I love tarte! I have this blush and it's amazing like most of tarte products! Beautiful colors, stays on and is vegan! What more could you want!? They do not tests their products on animals and I personally love that.
Carolina M.
West Chester, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I use this everyday and love the matte clean feel. The color looks a bit orange online ( paaarty) but in person its more pink and looks like a rossy pink once I put it on. I love Tarte Cosmetics because they are cruelty free and I would rather give my money to a company that supports animal rights.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.