tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Eliza L.
I got this as a sample from Sephora for my birthday and I love it! Definitely last all day. A little goes a long way. I have a little thing of it but I will be buying a full size! Very good.
Alyssa M.
MAPLE GROVE, MN
Tarte blushes and bronzers are heaven. I'll swear by them 100%. I've never had any issue with packaging or delivery and everything always looks and feels amazing. Perfect pigments and I believe all the colors of blushes are good for every skin type and color. I would definitely recommend.
Kat K.
linden, NJ
Great product, and easy application. The packaging is a little disappointing coming from tarte. I would have expected something more. It came in a very cheap plastic box, however you must not be too generous with this product as a little goes a long way.
Savannah H.
BEautiful color. I bought it at sephora and I love it and keep buying it over and over again, though in different shades sometimes. it doesn't fade during the day and looks so natural while also feeling so light for something that lasts and looks so good
Kristen H.
St Augustine, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love this! Got one a from sephora using my points. I think tarte's blush is beautiful. It doesn't cause any breakouts for me either, which is a huge plus for my super sensitive skin! It applies beautiflly and flawlessly. The color has a great pigment.
Hailey M.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love the pigment and how light weight the formula it is good for all skin types all though mine is pale it would work for anyone the color is very buildable and can look very natural or very dramatic would recommend to others!tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
briana m.
philadelphia
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This has been my favorite blush for years now. I’ve seen it on many different skin tones and it’s so natural. I recommend this for anyone who needs that one blush they can use on an everyday basis for a fairly basic and simple makeup look. It’s an essential!
Sydney B.
Lubbock
I love this product .This is one of the only blushes I own right now and I love it.It is long lasting creamy .Very pigmented.When I ordered ordered the wrong shade and it is to light for me.I need a more pink blush.I really want to try more from tart I know they are a good brand and need some new makeup
Ashley G.
Vero Beach , FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this blush in my birthday gift at Sephora and have been using it every day since! I love the color and it truly lasts all day. When wearing other blushes they are the first to fade but this Tarte blush does not! Will definitely purchase full size product when I run out!
Danielle F.
Bloomington, MN
I’m not a huge blush person but I got this product as a gift and it turned me into a blush lover. This is probably the only blush I will ever buy. It is perfect for my light skin tone and is not too obnoxious. A light tap on the brush is just enough product.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.