tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Allison L.
N Waterboro, ME
This blush is wonderful! I love the feeling of it. It's long lasting and the colors are beautiful. It blends very well. I use this as my every day blush. I definitely recommend this product!
Brittani C.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this blush with my Sephora birthday gift and love it! The mini has lasted me forever and the pigment is very buildable and blends me in the skin. This is my favorite blush of all time!
Serena G.
El Monte
I have a limited edition one and I just wish they kept in stores at all times it's the perfect blush. I haven't tried other colors but the product is great I would recommend it to everyone !
Kayla C.
Nashville
Review for: Other more...
Seriously love this blush. As others have said it is very pigmented yet easy to blend. I love the matte finish. Because a little goes a long way, you don’t have to use much and therefore the compact will last you a while!
Mikaela D.
West Nyack, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have always stuck with Nars blush but decided to switch it up and I’m so happy I did. It’s gorgeous a color that’s buildable, easy to blend and stays on your face. I want to get a few more shades because I’m so happy with this product. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Heather W.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite blush and the only one I use. I love the variety of colors they have. It goes on great and stays on. Worth every penny and a lot of times tarte.com or Ulta will have it on sale.
Sandy B.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is the perfect rosy yet natural blush. I’ve wanted one that has no shimmer but it’s so hard to find now! I got this as a gift and when I’m out, i definitely plan to buy it again.
Mariela R.
Westbury, NY
This bush is really beautiful and pigmented. I absolutely love it. A little goes a long way. It apply so smoothly. I would recommend this blush. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
nancy w.
Minden, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
tarte has amazing products as it is. So it is nothing new that their blush would be amazing as well. It is well pigmented and stays on all day. The color is wonderful. Yes I would recommend
Haylee R.
valatie
Love it and it’s in a very good size container and is very pigmented and very useable. Overall love it and use it every day as much as I can. Very easy to blend but not to easy it fades away. I totally recommend this!!!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.