tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Faviola S.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Love this blush goes with so many skin tones very long lasting durable and great color pigmentation perfect for every look the packaging is pretty cute it matches the blush color I would consider repurchasing this product
Kymberly M.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Long lasting color with very beautiful shades. Really can't beat them and are amazing quality. I love these and would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a good. High quality blush. I would buy again definitely.
Hannah-Marie S.
Raleigh
Beautiful pigment. A little goes a long way. It’s easy to blend, but avoid blending it too much. It will make your face look a little TOO pink, which is not a look. I’d definitely buy more colors. It looks amazing though.
Emily d.
Portland, OR
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I'm not the biggest fan of blush, but I got this as a part of the Sephora Birthday Present and it's a great neutral cheek tone.  I like using it for eyeshadow sometimes with a brown shimmer layer - it really adds dimension to my eye!  10/10 would recommend!
Elizabeth C.
Tarte blushes are fantastic. The pigmentation it beautiful and blend able. They have this way of switching on the hand awful and even patchy, but with a brush it goes on the cheeks flawlessly.
Bella L.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Great blush. Has good pigment so on the first brush stoke you will get nice color. It is light and blends well. It is natural and not to shimmery which I like since shimmer may be good for teens but I find it is not good when you have mature skin. Little pricey at around $30.
Addie E.
Spooner, WI
Review for: Other more...
The first blush I received was in a birthday gift from sephora, and I am obsessed! It's sooooo pigmented, I only circle the pan with my finger and swipe on my cheek, then blend it out. I use it at least once a week since January and it looks like it's still brand new.
Britt D.
Saugus, MA
I got a deluxe sample of partayyy for my birthday at Sephora. I love it. I am very pale and the color is subtle. I hardly wear blush because it always looks too dark on my skin. I find this product to be very buildable, so I am able to get the exact color I want!
Jordyn S.
Pawtucket , RI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I didn't think this would be a great color for me, but it is very flattering. It is nicely pigmented, and applies evenly and beautifully. It is very matte, but easy to blend. It lasts all day and stays looking nice the whole time. This is just a really nice blush
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this from Sephora for FREE for my birthday with a lipstick in the color birthday suit and I loooove ! The colors are beautiful and last all day ! I didn't have to reapply constantly and the colors are super creamy and pigmented ! Very happy and I can't wait to try other !
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.