tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kyla M.
Framingham, MA
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I may not use this blush very often but it's very pretty. The pigment is very nice and it blends very easily into the skin. It seems to last for the time its said to. It has a slightly more matte finish which I prefer but some people might not. I like this blush.
Elizabeth C.
Tarte blushes are fantastic. The pigmentation it beautiful and blend able. They have this way of switching on the hand awful and even patchy, but with a brush it goes on the cheeks flawlessly.
Abby R.
Niles, MI
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
What an incredible blush! Probably one of my favorites of all time. I call this my "going out" blush for obvious reasons. It stays in all night and keeps it pigment. Use a light hand when applying!
Kymberly M.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Long lasting color with very beautiful shades. Really can't beat them and are amazing quality. I love these and would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a good. High quality blush. I would buy again definitely.
Verenice A.
Odessa , TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this product for my birthday gift from Sephora and I really enjoy using it. I am very fair and the color applies beautifully. Perfect peachy pink and not glittery at all. I would definitely buy this again and I am looking forward to trying other shades.
Ash L.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Paarty is a very subtle shade for every day wear. It works for everylook ranging from glam to everyday. I especially love the packaging and the pressed design of the product. This is my go to blush and I use it everyday thanks to its long wear and light feeling
Jordan T.
Santa Ana, CA
The shade risqué is my favorite shade. I've tried so many but this color is absolutely perfect for me. It's got a beautiful finish to it and extremely buildable I don't have it in me to try anything else. When I run out of this I will be buying again.
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
I have a really hard time finding a blush that isn't way too bright on me and ending up looking a little like a clown. However this blush in this color is perfect for my skin tone and completion. I love it!!! Beautifully packaged too, almost too pretty to use!!!
Violet D.
Petaluma
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I got this free at Sephora for my birthday. And honestly, it was better than I expected! I love how subtle it is, but still makes me look like I have some color in my face! It’s a little small for its price but I would go back and actually buy it when it runs out!
Preet K.
Springfield, VA
Ahhhhh this is my most favorite blushes! My favorite shade is glisten. This blush is super smooth and is very pigmented. A little will go a long way and it lasts more than 10 hours on me!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.