tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Taylor N.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this blush. I use it everyday and I’m so obsessed. It is pigmented while being sheer if you get what I’m saying. You can see it but it’s not like “whoa she is wearing blush, yikes” I love blush, I think it makes a face look overall lively. I would recommend
Denise V.
Caldwell, ID
These blushes are seriously sooo beautiful ! And a lot goes a long way and love the pigmentation of it I recommended it to the people who haven't tried it and it's long last and worth the price if you buy these blushes
jayme p.
Dowagiac
I have a lot of blush. I have tried it all I think. Tarte has some of the best blush I have ever used. The colors are great for those who are very light in color. The blush colors are very soft and easy to work with. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Sofía B.
One of the best blushes in the market for me they are great for any skin type, the pigmentation is awesome and it last really long. Also it ends with a matte finish that everybody will love!
Rebecca G.
Elkhorn, WI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this blush as a sample at Sephora and it did not take me long to hit pan. It is the perfect everyday blush. I have very pale neutral skin, and it is my favorite. I love the matte finish and it is just enough pop of color for my cheeks but not overwhelming.
Sierra C.
Santa Clarita, CA
I've had two of these blushes and love both. My favorite shade Sensual is the perfect for everything. It can lean a little orange when my foundation isn't as cool toned, but I love it! Lasts very long and so many shades.
Maria M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I am not a blush girl by any means. I feel like I look ridiculous with it. I got this blush for my birthday at Sephora. I was really hesitant to try it, but I was pleasantly surprised. This is my my favorite blush. I don’t know if I jus got lucky with the shade or if it’s the formula, but it’s all around great!
Erica G.
Coatesville, PA
This is my absolute favorite blush. I have almost all the colors and they're all beautiful and so pigmented. They have great staying power and work well on my acne prone skin. They do not cause any additional breakouts
Mariangel F.
Clearwater , FL
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I got this blush for free as a birthday gift at Sephora and I am so sad it is almost over. I love this blush it has been my go to ever since I got it in February I never use any of my other blushes anymore. this is amazing especially for fair to medium skin tones.
Roula V.
I am in love with this product! My favorite and perfect shade is Blushing Bride. The color is true, smooth and long lasting. I put it on at 5am and at 10pm when I remove it it still looks good! Because of this product I have become a tarte-aholic! I tell all my friends!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.