tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Valerie P.
Harwinton, CT
These are THE BEST blushes. Last all day, have a variety of shades, gives you a gorgeous flush to the cheeks without being over powering, applys very smoothly and blends out easily. I would definitely recommend this blush !
J M.
Review for: Other more...
I'm using the shade in the iii palette and I threw out the box and can't remember. The blush looks natural but I haven't tried a heavier look with it. It blends wonderfully and for my day to day "face" I don't use much and I can still see the tarte stamp in the blush.
Navneet K.
Overland Park, KS
Okay, so I was in ulta. And their sales person was wearing this awesome blush, when asked she told me it was a tarte blush. So I went to swatch it and there was like no color. So I didn't buy it. So the next time I went , another sales associate was applying the same blush to a customer. When I saw it on the persons it instantly went into my shopping bag! Love these!
Madison W.
Moultrie, GA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is amazing for a everyday use. It is easy to blend and apply. It has a mauve color which is pretty on most skin colors. This blush is very pigmented so I would go in with a light hand. I recommend this blush to everyone but not people with darker skin tones.
Mary B.
Kent, OH
This blush really does last all day. It is very easy to build color with this blush to go from a subtle to a bold look. The packaging is very simple. Easy to open and apply, goes on smoothly.
Tera M.
CENTERVILLE, GA
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I have been using the tarte blush for the first time and I love it. It has great pigment and color pay off. Such a pleasant scent. This last me through the day. I find that it blends out very well. I love the formula. I would buy this again and recommend to my friends.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
These are great blushes with the right amount of pigmentation. I like that they last a long time because most blushes don't. I would recommend these to anyone who is getting married or is a makeup artist.
Vee T.
Russellville, AR
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I absolutely love this blush! I bought it in a gift set and it is so stunning. I love the color and it has major staying power. I think it looks beautifully on the skin and blends out nicely! I would definitely repurchase!
Mariah C.
I bought one of these on their website a while back and thought it was ok. But then I got one in my Sephora birthday gift and I LOVE it!! I must have just bought the wrong color because the one I have looks exactly true to color on me. I wear it all the time!!!
Sophia C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Pretty packaging and color, but is very pricey for such a small blush. It isn’t very special, in my opinion it is just like an other blush, but more expensive. I probably wont buy another tarte blush unless it is on sale. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.