tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Navneet K.
Overland Park, KS
Okay, so I was in ulta. And their sales person was wearing this awesome blush, when asked she told me it was a tarte blush. So I went to swatch it and there was like no color. So I didn't buy it. So the next time I went , another sales associate was applying the same blush to a customer. When I saw it on the persons it instantly went into my shopping bag! Love these!
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this as part of the Sephora birthday gift of 2017. Loved it the first time I tried it on cheeks, and as an eyeshadow. Very favorably impressed. I find that it would be a shade to compliment all skin tones .Thank you Sephora and Tarte! I would highly recommend this product.
Rehnaz A.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
One of the best blushes anyone can ever have. You just need liitle bit on your brush to put in on your cheeks. This product is amazing. I love all tarte products. Its affordable and last long.
Valerie P.
Harwinton, CT
These are THE BEST blushes. Last all day, have a variety of shades, gives you a gorgeous flush to the cheeks without being over powering, applys very smoothly and blends out easily. I would definitely recommend this blush !
Lexy L.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Other more...
I got the shade 'paaarty' as a part of the sephora birthday gift, having never used a tarte single blush before, I was not disappointed. This is my absolute favorite blush. It's a perfect shade for my skin and blends out beautifully. I can't find anything to compare
Enfel H.
San Jose, CA
I love these blushes! they really do last all day and the color pay off is amazing and buildable! they do what blush is supposed to do give you a nice flush to the cheeks. But you can build that up by adding on an extra layer or two and it won't look chalky or caked.
Tori G.
received this as a gift and was completely shocked how pigmented the colors were, i will definitely want to try out more in the line. a little goes a long way so make sure to tap off extra on your brush.
Andrea C.
Super awesome blush! It really lasts all day, and blends beautifully. I have it in the color Exposed, and it's my favorite blush that I own. I will definitely be buying this in other colors!
Tracy C.
Brick, NJ
These are my favorite blusehs. You only need a little because they are so pigmented. They are also really long lasting which is a must have for me! I am looking forward to trying more shades.
Katie T.
Uvalde, TX
This is the BEST by far blush product I have ever owned. It is a little pricey for me but I still manage to buy it because I love it so much! It is a beautiful color and applies so good on the skin. I would highly recommend this product I wish I had every shade!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.