tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sandy H.
Davie, FL
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I first received this blush as a sample with an order from sephora. It has been the first blush that actually stays on All-Day! I ran out and got the full size version. It is worth the $, because it goes on smooth with blush brush and last all day. No reapply needed.
Joana M.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Other more...
I love this. I’ll buy it again. Tarte has become the only brand that I’ll take blush from now because they’re So beautiful and their lasting power is amazing. These Amazonian clay products are simply the best.
HANNAH C.
Columbus, OH
I love this tarte blush! I received a sample from Sephora and want to buy another already! The color gives life to my hazel eyes! The blush is lasting and builds well over makeup. I would buy again for myself and a friend! Highly reccomend any of these tarte blushes!
Andrea C.
Super awesome blush! It really lasts all day, and blends beautifully. I have it in the color Exposed, and it's my favorite blush that I own. I will definitely be buying this in other colors!
Brooke S.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
These blushes are amazing! They apply so smooth and blend out easily. I love the colors and I have one with glitter pigments in it but it is not chunky! It has a perfect sheen to it. The best thing is that they last all day on the cheeks. Can't wait to get more colors!
Madason B.
Ridgefield, WA
The color I have is called timeless, its my everyday color! It stains my brush, but its easily washed out! can be very natural or built up to a very bold color! The longest lasting blush I have used. For sure a holy grail!
Morgan Rose W.
Salem, OR
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This blush is one of my all time favorite blushes. There is hardly any fall out when I use it. It has such great color pay out and all of the colors are beautiful. It does last all day which is another great thing about it. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Lexy L.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Other more...
I got the shade 'paaarty' as a part of the sephora birthday gift, having never used a tarte single blush before, I was not disappointed. This is my absolute favorite blush. It's a perfect shade for my skin and blends out beautifully. I can't find anything to compare
Monica S.
Milltown, NJ
Hands down my absolute favorite formula of blush. No kick up but not extremely dry either. It always looks stunning on the skin no matter what kind of day ikm having and lasts a lifetime both on the face and in the pan. I haven't had to purchase a refill on any yet!
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this as part of the Sephora birthday gift of 2017. Loved it the first time I tried it on cheeks, and as an eyeshadow. Very favorably impressed. I find that it would be a shade to compliment all skin tones .Thank you Sephora and Tarte! I would highly recommend this product.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.