tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Brittany R.
I love these blushes! Some of the darker shades are very pigmented so you might need a light hand with your blush brush. If you prefer a light wash of color or a lot of color, they stay on the cheek beautifully all day. I would definitely recommend these blushes to anyone and they have a very good range of colors.
Erika P.
Mclean, VA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is a great blush for pale/light skin complexions. Blends in very well and seems to last a majority of the day. I got this blush as a birthday sample from Sephora and often find myself reaching for it! Very natural tone for an everyday look! Would recommend!
Christie P.
Scottsdale, AZ
LOVE LOVE LOVE this blush! Goes on smooth and lasts all day!!! I got the Sephora exclusive in my birthday gift and it’s lasted 2 months and there is still a lot of product left! I’ll be purchasing the full sized product when my sample runs out!
Kïtty Ø.
Sacramento
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
this is my literal favorite blush, i got it for the first time earlier this year at sephora, and i really do like it. it stays on for a long time and it smells nice too, 100% recommend, but keep in mind i have really pale skin, my cousin who is darker then me, it didnt look as nice on her.
Sophia C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Pretty packaging and color, but is very pricey for such a small blush. It isn’t very special, in my opinion it is just like an other blush, but more expensive. I probably wont buy another tarte blush unless it is on sale. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Mariah C.
I bought one of these on their website a while back and thought it was ok. But then I got one in my Sephora birthday gift and I LOVE it!! I must have just bought the wrong color because the one I have looks exactly true to color on me. I wear it all the time!!!
HANNAH C.
Columbus, OH
I love this tarte blush! I received a sample from Sephora and want to buy another already! The color gives life to my hazel eyes! The blush is lasting and builds well over makeup. I would buy again for myself and a friend! Highly reccomend any of these tarte blushes!
Shelby W.
Tampa, FL
I got my first tarte blush as a gift from Sephora over the summer for my birthday and I love it!! The color is stunning! I want to go and buy every single other blush from tarte because of that one!! The formula is so blendable and pigmented and looks so good on the skin!
Glenda W.
Huntington , WV
I purchased the color Blushing Bride. At first I was afraid at how dark the color was. After applying it lightly to my cheeks it gave me a nice pink color. Very pretty. It does in fact last all day. It is the only blush I have EVER used that actually lasted ALL DAY.
Cindy L.
Piscataway
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love the Amazonian Clay 12- Hour Blush for it's blendability.  The color is absolutely gorgeous and give my cheeks a natural pop of color.  It's pigmented enough that I don't need much product each application but subtle enough that my cheeks don't look fakely too red.  Would totally purchase again.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.