tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Amanda S.
This blush was stunning. Fantastic pigment that didnt require a lot of product. I would absolutely buy this blush again! It is long lasting and doesn't budge. It is very true to color and compliments many different skin tones. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Tera M.
CENTERVILLE, GA
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I have been using the tarte blush for the first time and I love it. It has great pigment and color pay off. Such a pleasant scent. This last me through the day. I find that it blends out very well. I love the formula. I would buy this again and recommend to my friends.
R S.
Roslyn
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
This is a really natural, yet striking blush. It wears well over the course of the day, especially when layered over a cream blush. The shades are wearable for a range of skin tones and the texture doesn't stick to dry spots. I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for the perfect everyday blush.
Kiera M.
Anderson, CA
I absolutely love this blush. I got it in a birthday kit with a nude lippie from Sephora. It blends very well with my foundation and stays on all day long, even through my sweaty 9 hour work days. I don't know how much it is, but I would gladly pay the money to buy it!
Amanda B.
Schenectady, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
These Tarte blushes get so many good reviews and are pretty hyped. I bought this color and returned it sadly. The pigment is not there, and the powder itself is hard and not soft. I know blushes aren’t supposed to be super pigmented, but these aren’t pigmented at all
Emily D.
Portland, OR
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really love the color of this blush. Its the perfect peachy-pink that adds just enough color to the cheeks. The formula is nice, buttery and goes on smoothly without streaking or looking cakey. I got it as the birthday gift from Sephora - but I'm not sure I'd pay full price for the full sized.
Mia L.
miller place
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
When I first got this tarte blush I was a little skeptical about the color. But once I tried the blush I ended up loving the color. The pigmentation is perfect for the cheeks. It is very easy to blend and is very long lasting. I would definitely buy this product again. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Cindy L.
Piscataway
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love the Amazonian Clay 12- Hour Blush for it's blendability.  The color is absolutely gorgeous and give my cheeks a natural pop of color.  It's pigmented enough that I don't need much product each application but subtle enough that my cheeks don't look fakely too red.  Would totally purchase again.
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
Tarte blushes are my favorite!! They have such pretty natural colors to choose from,they last all day long,they're great for light to medium skin tones however they do t have a wide range of colors for deep skin tones. I love their blush palettes,worth every penny!
Lexy L.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Other more...
I got the shade 'paaarty' as a part of the sephora birthday gift, having never used a tarte single blush before, I was not disappointed. This is my absolute favorite blush. It's a perfect shade for my skin and blends out beautifully. I can't find anything to compare
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.