tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Lindsay S.
Saratoga, WY
Tarte clay bush it's amazing. When Tarte says twelve hours, they mean it. This blush comes in an array of colors. It's formulated for all skin types. It's so beautiful and easy to blend. I would recommend this to people just starting or pros. Tarte will not let you down.
Rachel W.
Kenova , Wv
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Tarte's Amazonian clay blush is the best blush on the market IMO. My perfect summer flush is blissful which ads a nice bright but soft peachy coral to my complexion. Perfect for light skinned girls. Plus all of their blush is just fantastic in quality and lasting time.
Jen F.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this as a birthday gift and I love it! Such a lovely blush from tarte. The color is very creamy and build able on the skin. It blends easily too. I can't wait to check out other colors from this line.
Emily Z.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this color! I am someone who likes to go kind of heavy on the blush and this is a great blush to do that with since the pink is so pretty and subtle.  I do not think it is necessarily 12 hour wear, but I still love it and the way it applies to my skin!
holly s.
South Dennis, MA
Very beautiful color and gorgeous packaging. I think this color would work for a variety of different skin colors but I am medium/dark. It has a great matte finish for a natural pinch of color. I will say this blush has a very chemical like fragrance which I don't like.
Naedelene R.
My favorite blush! I have the shade "Exposed" and think it is perfect for my skin color. It's long lasting and buildable. I like how there's no glitter in this blush. I will most likely repurchase!
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Review for: Other more...
I got one of this in my birthday month in Sephora...I didn't think I would like it because the color look like it will be so bright on me. Turns out to be my color and I love it and it latest all day. I love it and would recommend this to anyone worth the try and the $$$
Kat R.
Audubon, NJ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Super smooth formula, blends beautifully, and looks great on ALL SKINTONES! This is possibly my favorite blush because it looks so natural and it doesn't accentuate your pores as some powder products do. I also find that the Amazonian Clay aspect helps keep oily skin such as my own under control.
Alexandria H.
Bella Vista
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I love the color of this blush, I always wear it when I’m doing a more natural look; this blush always leaves my cheeks glowing throughout the day with a wonderful sheen. I would recommend this blush to everyone who loves powders that leave your skin feeling buttery soft.
Tiana M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Perfect shade of peach color it is very smooth formula and blends very well with olive/tan skin complexion its more on the sheer glittery shade with a pinch of peach I love this but a little on the expensive but i would like to buy again and would recommend to a friend.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.