tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Adrianna M.
Review for: Other more...
Really good blush. It is more hard in the pan than most blushes, but still very pigmented. Blends very easily. Highly recommend the shade tipsy especially with a tan or in the summer. I love wearing tipsy with and orange or coral lip as well. My mom loves the blushes too.
Jenna H.
Rensselaer, NY
I got this on a whim as part of a trial box of a few products. I was so excited to use it and the second I did, I was hooked! It has a vibrant color, but is still very neutral, and really does last incredibly long!
Jazmine M.
Upland
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really love this blush! This one is very long lasting and I like the color so much not to much pink. It is very buildable and easy to blend a little goes a long with with this blush too! I got a mini version of it but will definitely will be looking for it in full size!
Alecia K.
La Mirada
This has been my go to blush in the shade blissful this spring so far! It is one of my favorite spring time looks and it really brightens your face up and makes you look I dont know...springy? XD I love it so much!
Mariel C.
Grass Valley , Ca
I really like these blushes & tarte has some of the best natural makeup. This is a great high quality brand. I bought the color exposed, this is the most natural matte color, I would recommend any age. I'm excited to try their newest color I think it's called captivating.
Jaiden W.
This product isn’t to pigmented but once you apply it a few times it is a great shade on light skin tones it doesn’t last very long because it is a small container with not enough product for he amount of money but if money isn’t a problem for u then this product is great
Pragati S.
This blush gives so much summer vibes and is perfect for summer time. One of my recent favorite as its matte in finish and looks great on my skin. Love it! Would highly recommend it and love to buy it again. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Breanne H.
OLATHE, KS
I've never been good at putting on blush, but I fell in love with this one. It's nice and light so you can start small and add to it to go brighter. You almost can't screw up with it. The powder isn't super loose, so it doesn't gunk up the mirror either. Stays all day.
Olivia R.
Saint Paul
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is the one and only blush from Tarte that I own, and it is my most used of all of the blushes in my blush drawer. I have trouble finding blushes that fit my skin tone, because most are too pink, but this one is perfect and a little goes a LONG way with this product!
Anneke M.
Pineville, LA
I love this blush! The color is extremely pigmented and wears so beautifully. I can see this blush lasting a long time but when it does finally run out I will definitely consider buying it again.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.