tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Luceroo M.
Dallas
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
TARTE in general is awesome! Come on it's vegan too even better! I got a sample of it for my birthday this year and I love the pigment on the blush. It's not creamy but not powdery dry. I am actually wanting to get more in different colors!! Can't wait to try the rest!! 😁
Amanda W.
Palos Heights, IL
They are great. Long lasting, beautiful blushes. I like to put these on before work or class so that I know my blush will last all day. My favorite colors are exposed and glisten. The packaging reminds me a little bit of polly pocket. These are great, nice packaging with little mirror. Kind of expensive but worth it.
Pheobee W.
Visalia, CA
Very pretty for a soft look. Pigmented but not pigmented to the point you look clown like or need to worry when applying. Apply with a soft hand to build up the pigment and it's perfect for building up to the pigment you want.
Amanda R.
Garland, TX
Love this blush. I'm super pale so this is a nice flush for spring/summer months. I used exposed during fall/winter. Don't think this would work that well on deeper skin tones since it is so light.
Romika N.
Williams
This has to be one of my favorite blushes! It's easy to blend on the face. It buildable as well. No powder fall out. It applies nicely, with a matter finish! This particular color is great for almost any skin tones. I have a medium skin tone and it's the perfect color for me! Not too dark, not too light, not too pink.
Melissa G.
Stanley, NC
This is by far the absolute best brand of blush that I've tried. The formula is perfect and super pigmented and once it's on it stays! I've tried many blushes before but this brand is the best!
Meghan M.
Carlsbad, CA
I'm currently using this product and it does the trick but doesn't seem to stay on very long. The color also has glitter in it which I'm not the biggest fan of. I do like it's lightweight feeling and how compact it is. Overall, I think it's overpriced for what you receive.
Mariel C.
Grass Valley , Ca
I really like these blushes & tarte has some of the best natural makeup. This is a great high quality brand. I bought the color exposed, this is the most natural matte color, I would recommend any age. I'm excited to try their newest color I think it's called captivating.
Alexandria H.
Bella Vista
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I love the color of this blush, I always wear it when I’m doing a more natural look; this blush always leaves my cheeks glowing throughout the day with a wonderful sheen. I would recommend this blush to everyone who loves powders that leave your skin feeling buttery soft.
Sarah C.
Minneapolis
I have the color "adventurous" which had been part of a kit a while back. The color matches my skin perfectly, and there is just a hint of shimmer! Very pigmented and the texture was terrific. I don't think this lasted 12 hours on me, but I would repurchase none-the-less.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.