tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
MaKayla M.
Corbin, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush is the smoothest and prettiest blush I have ever used! Since finding this product I refuse to use any other! I couldn’t tell you how many blushes I have went through, as you can see this one is even worn out! It leaves a beautiful color on my cheeks and makes every makeup look very sexy! ♥️
Katie D.
Gainesville, GA
MY FAVORITE BLUSH EVER! I absolutely love how vibrant and smooth this blush is. It is perfect for pale to tan skin and creates a beautiful rosy cheek look! I wish they had it in a full size!
Allison L.
N Waterboro, ME
This blush is wonderful! I love the feeling of it. It's long lasting and the colors are beautiful. It blends very well. I use this as my every day blush. I definitely recommend this product!
Mara D.
New Hyde Park, NY
These are the best blushes out there!!! They are a bit pricey, but soo worth it. The formula is amazing and comes in a bunch of shades that are easily buildable so you can get your preferred pigmentation, and they are the only blush I trust to last allll day.
Aubrey D.
Oklahoma City
This blush is super pigmented! Me personally, I like sheer blushes because I like a more bronzed looks. This blush is probably best for darker skin tones. This blush is very long lasting! But like I said, I like sheer blushes, so I probably not buy it again.
Kristen B.
I got the Tarte blushes last year at Beautycon for half the price! We also, received the Fearless shade free. These matte blushes, have a beautiful finish and look naturally beautiful. Dollface was a little too barbie pink, but Fearless was perfect. My only con is that they have an expiration date of 12 months, and I had to throw it away because of breakouts.
Carmen🍓 M.
Flushing, NY
Beautiful blush, beautiful color. They come with many colors and this really suit me. I took off one star because they are not for when your make up is sticky, it doesn’t go on your cheeks very well. Very pigmented though.
Lane M.
Meridian , MS
I have the shade “quirky” and it is so beautiful and compliments my skin tone. When I started doing my own makeup I stopped using blush because I used my moms makeup and I didn’t like hers but I’ve started using them again and I love this product
Brittani C.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this blush with my Sephora birthday gift and love it! The mini has lasted me forever and the pigment is very buildable and blends me in the skin. This is my favorite blush of all time!
Paola M.
One of my favorite blushes! Lasts all day and looks natural.. i would totally recommend this blush! I usually buy the sets for Christmas presents for both my sisters and they just love them!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.