tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Amy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I love this formula! It goes on lightly and doesn't look muddy or Cakey! Applying a blush last hat will stay in place and last throughout the day is one of the most amazing feelings! I love tarte!
Kristen B.
Millburn, NJ
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
LOVE the tarte amazonian clay blushes. They aren't joking about the 12 hour wear time, it almost acts like a stain and doesn't come off until you want it to. They have a TON of different colors too, I love it. They are buildable as well. I would buy again and again!
Kaitlyn R.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I gave this a 4 out of 5 because I think it works really well. I like how it looks on me. it is buildable, yes. I liked it because it works well with my makeup. I is true to the color it says it is. It also applies easy.  I would recommend this to others. I love tart.
Emily Z.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this color! I am someone who likes to go kind of heavy on the blush and this is a great blush to do that with since the pink is so pretty and subtle.  I do not think it is necessarily 12 hour wear, but I still love it and the way it applies to my skin!
Kaylie S.
Brownwood, TX
Love this! Great color and does not emphasize on my pores/ skin texture. would definitely recommend. easily blend able!! True to color, you can make it more pigmented by spraying a setting spray
Grace O.
Golden Valley, MN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Just getting more into face contouring and got this color as a sample from Sephora. I absolutely love this color and am looking to get more from tarte soon! I think I want one that pops a little more, but with the use of highlighter, this one can make your cheeks look phenomenal.
Pragati S.
This blush gives so much summer vibes and is perfect for summer time. One of my recent favorite as its matte in finish and looks great on my skin. Love it! Would highly recommend it and love to buy it again. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Kat R.
Audubon, NJ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Super smooth formula, blends beautifully, and looks great on ALL SKINTONES! This is possibly my favorite blush because it looks so natural and it doesn't accentuate your pores as some powder products do. I also find that the Amazonian Clay aspect helps keep oily skin such as my own under control.
Alecia K.
La Mirada
This has been my go to blush in the shade blissful this spring so far! It is one of my favorite spring time looks and it really brightens your face up and makes you look I dont know...springy? XD I love it so much!
Rachel W.
Kenova , Wv
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Tarte's Amazonian clay blush is the best blush on the market IMO. My perfect summer flush is blissful which ads a nice bright but soft peachy coral to my complexion. Perfect for light skinned girls. Plus all of their blush is just fantastic in quality and lasting time.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.