tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kristen S.
I really liked like this blush a lot . I really have no problem applying it and it is very easy to blend out. Now if I put 2 or more layers of this blush then my cheeks would look so red/pink. So it is very pigmented in my opinion. I would recommend this blush to others!
Jaiden W.
This product isn’t to pigmented but once you apply it a few times it is a great shade on light skin tones it doesn’t last very long because it is a small container with not enough product for he amount of money but if money isn’t a problem for u then this product is great
Kelley B.
San Antonio, TX
i love this blush! i'm not really big on blushes but so far this has turned me into one! it's so smooth and blends easily into the skin! it has a beautiful finish which everyone would love! the pigment is great. i will definitely be repurchasing and def need to try out more colors!
Melanie R.
North Carolina
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this as a birthday gift from Sephora and it has quickly become a favorite of mine. It comes in a cute little compact. It's very pigmented and gives you a nice healthy pink color. Even though it was a gift I would definitely purchase this product in the future.
Nicole V.
Chesterfield, MI
Best blush out there and it lasts SO long!!! I love it and it's so easy to blend. It's long lasting and is such a beautiful color. I always use a light hand and it's still a lot of pigment. I would buy this over and over again
Gabriela F.
Wilmington, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Very light blush, doesn’t come off too pigmented but allows you to build up to your desired color. It’s very buttery and smooth and it comes in very pretty packaging. I got mine as a birthday gift from Sephora so it was a sample size product but I really liked the product.
cara v.
I love these blushes so much. I personally like the matte finish ones better than the shimmery ones.This blush applies very easily but it has a little trouble staying on. Now I would buy this again and recommend it to a friend.
Emily S.
Chalmette, LA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this shade and I love this formula! This blush is super easy to blend for a natural look, and just a little goes a long way. It’s not super pigmented, but it gives off good natural color to people that already have pink or red cheeks! Definitely would buy again!!
Isabela S.
Tarte blushes are just my fave. I like them even better than Nars blushes. They have the best color selection and I love that you can choose one with shimmer or you can choose from their matte shades. I think they stay on forever too! I want one in every single color.
Kylie W.
Star, Idaho
I CANT STOP USING THIS! I rediscovered this Blush in my makeup collection and I’m wondering why I ever stopped wearing it. The color is so gorgeous on my skin tone and it has the perfect amount of pigment. They weren’t kidding when they said it would last 12 hours either
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.