tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Nicolette C.
Platte Center, NE
I love tihs blush! It is such a beautiful color. The tiny specks of glitter show through on the cheek without being over powering. The value is high, but i received free in an Allure beauty box and so happy I did! THe packaging is also fantastic. Very luxorious feeling!
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
Love Tarte's Amazonian clay blushes! The formula is superb & long wearing. I use a fix plus on top of the blush I pick up from the pan to help the powder last longer. I have several shades of blush by Tarte!
Allison C.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This is my go to blush. I have very sensitive skin so I am very selective about what I put on my face and this blush is amazing. Coverage can be from light to heavy depending on the look but I normally stick to a lighter look. I have several shades and they are all beautiful.
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Powder brushes don't work well on my face. These however, do. I can use any brush I want and these are super pigmented on my skin and blend beautifully. The two I have look beautiful on my skin and give me a healthy flush of color that wears all day. Where have these been all my life?!
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This is an amazing blush. It is so soft and creamy and pigmented. It came off on my brush fantastically and then so easily onto my face. This specific color is so amazingly mostly peachy but has a definite pink quality to it without being a bright pink. I think it's absolutely perfect for my skin tone and I'm so excited to use this!
Barbara P.
Morgan Hill, CA
I absolutely love this blush. I am super picky about my blushes and have a hard time finding one I really like. This one goes on perfect and stays on all day. The color selection is fantastic too.
Sandra G.
West New York , NJ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I'm not much of a blush kinda gal (my cheeks are usually always pink) but I find that this blush is so easy to use. It doesn't leave a whole bunch of color which I like because I can control the color and I can gradually build it up without leaving a huge streak on my face.
Jenny C.
Boone, NC
These are lovely shades that are really pigmented. A little goes a long way. I am not sure if they last the whole 12 hours but they do have a great staying power. Dollface is my favorite and a great neutral is Exposed. Exposed goes very well for those suffering from acne or scarring because it doesn't bring out the red.
Tiffany C.
port st lucie, FL
Eeekk. First of all, Tarte is amazing with every product I have tried. This blush is one of my favorites. Very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. It also has a very soft feel when on the face
Savannah P.
Florence, SC
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I absolutely love this product. I've had it forever and it blends really well. It isn't really a fall color, but it stays on. The color is what you'd expect with semi-strong pigments. I wouldn't buy it again because it's too expensive, but I received it as a gift and love it.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.