tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jenna C.
Orange, CA
Long lasting and a little goes a long way. This product wil last me forever because I barely need to use any to get a nice color on my checks. I have it in two colors and would love to try more.
Tiffany P.
I've always heard great things about these blushes and now I know why. Since getting it have not used any other brand. The color is not overly pigmented and goes on evenly. The color looks very muted in the pan with my medium/Olive skin but surprisingly it shows up we'll on me.
Barbara P.
Morgan Hill, CA
I absolutely love this blush. I am super picky about my blushes and have a hard time finding one I really like. This one goes on perfect and stays on all day. The color selection is fantastic too.
Celine L.
Excelente producto ! Me encanta su color! Mi piel es mUy sensible y este producto le ha caído bien! Varias de mis amigas lo usan y todas tenemos diferente color de piel ! Definitivamente es algo que volvería a comprar y recomendar
Nora B.
PLAINVILLE, MA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This blush lasts forever. It has great colors, strong pigment, etc, but I don't think it's really worth the price. I don't use blush often enough to make it truly worth it, even if it is a nice product.
Vanessa M.
Bronx, NY
This brand has a lot of color selections which I think is very important since everyone is so diverse in shades and undertones. You are guaranteed to find your perfect shades and find something long lasting and beautifully pigmented. And remember, a little goes a long way.
Alina G.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink), Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Tarte's blush formula is probably my favorite. These blushes can do no wrong for me. They are a bit more sheer, which I appreciate in a blush because I'd rather build it up. They wear beautifully throughout the day and I don't find them fading too much. I'd highly recommend.
Rachel D.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This blush comes in so many beautiful colors. It is long lasting on my oil-prone skin. You don't need a lot of product to get an opac color on your face so you don't run out of the actual blush for a very long time. I've been using mine for 4+ months and have yet to hit pan!
Jenny C.
Boone, NC
These are lovely shades that are really pigmented. A little goes a long way. I am not sure if they last the whole 12 hours but they do have a great staying power. Dollface is my favorite and a great neutral is Exposed. Exposed goes very well for those suffering from acne or scarring because it doesn't bring out the red.
Karen I.
Alex, Ok
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
It has lasted me a very long time, with near daily use. The color is pretty intense, so you need a very light hand. I find when I'm not tanned its almost too bright, but I usually keep a good base tan year around and the color is perfect for my semi-light olive tinted skin.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.