tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
Love Tarte's Amazonian clay blushes! The formula is superb & long wearing. I use a fix plus on top of the blush I pick up from the pan to help the powder last longer. I have several shades of blush by Tarte!
Maura K.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received a sample of this blush for my birthday from Sephora, and I was pleasantly surprised. The color payoff is good and the product is very blendable. It pulls warm on my fair, cool toned skin, but it's still flattering, and it works well with a variety of eye looks.
Emilie B.
Salem, VA
This is my favorite blush, i also have it in a couple other colors and i love those too. it has a little tiny bit of shimmer in it but it is perfect for a natural glow. they stay on so well. all of the shades are so pretty so I'm sure there is a color for every skin tone.
Kimberly C.
Russellville , AR
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora and I been enjoying it ever since. Very pigmented blushes a little goes a long way.  I just feel with my oily skin it don't last as long as it claims to. It best to start light and work your way up can get a little crazy real quick.
Jimena M.
San luis arizona
Me encanta tarte este color es super bonito mi piel es blanca y te hace parecer muñeca dura mucho pero no las 12 horas pero es de los blushes que mas me duran lo compre en especial en tarte.com solo con poco polvo tus mejillas quedan bien pintadas tiene excelente pigmentacion
Kayla N.
Vandalia, OH
I loved the way this looked in the pan and the way it swatched. But when I go to apply it to my face the color pay off isn't as high. Could be I'm not using the right brush for this product. I probably would not repurchase but blushes also aren't typically what I grab everyday.
Abby S.
Greenwood , SC
I love these blushes!! I bought a set of four last Christmas and still use them! I was disappointed that the colors in the kit were limited edition but I do plan to buy some of the new nude blushes!! They last forever on the face!
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this in my birthday gift kit from Sephora and I love it! I love the case it’s in and the design is super cute. The color however is not too bright. I have to go over it with some brighter pink for the blush but it does look nice by itself just not bright enough for me.
Madeline C.
This is by FAR my favorite blush. I used to use a blush from channel, which in the long run lasted long...but tartes blush is gorgeous AND it lasts just as long. I 100% recommend getting this blush.
Kendall S.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is one of my favorite blushes! I received it as a gift and I haven't been able to stop using it since. It is very long lasting blush and the matte finish is very flattering on many skin tones! I love the consistency and would definitely purchase this product on myself!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.