tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Maddy D.
Culver, IN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is the ONLY blush I use anymore. I received a mini size version in a set for my birthday gift at Sephora but quickly bought the full size. I think this shade would be best for lighter/medium skin tones as it’s a very light pale-pink. This blush is so natural and easy to build!
Dani K.
The colors of these blushes are to die for! They're absolutely beautiful and their pigmentation is superb because they give off a lot of color for just a little dab of the brush. The wear beautifully on the cheeks and I really want to try out more than the 3 colors I already own.
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I have been through at least 5 of these blushes already and if that doesn't tell you have wonderful they are i don't know what will. I have several shades from a natural rose color to a beautiful coral. They stay on all day but look so incredibly natural that you just can't go wrong!
Tina L.
Ephrata, PA
This actually says what it does! I had this blush on for long hours of the day (dollface shade) and by the end of the day the color was still there as if I had brushed it on in the morning. I love most of the shades in the series. Most of the colors are buildable. for me its a go to blush because its compact and you can easly take it with you on trips. This was my first tarte product and after this I was looking for other tarte products to try out
Lorena S.
This has to be the most beautiful blush I have ever used it is 24 hours it is vary build-able longest lasting blush I've ever used it applies beautiful true to its color I would buy all of them if I had the money too 😍🤤
Antoinette G.
San Antonio, TX
I JUST tried this last weekend. I am olive complected, and when I barely brushed it on, there was instant rosy-pink color. One stroke was enough, and it lasted all day and night. Be careful of putting too much on, the color transfers so easily!! Well, for my olive skin it did! :)
Angel R.
Allen Park, MI
This definitely is a long lasting blush no lie about that but I️ feel like with this product a little goes a long way which is a good and bad thing. Good thing because you don’t need to waste a lot of product bad thing is when you put to much on I️t is very hard to blend in since I️t is long lasting and kind of tough to blend or get off overall nice product
Parker M.
Los Angeles, CA
The ONLY blush I use, and I typically HATE blush. I love the color, it's very buildable but looks so natural no matter how badly you might've screwed up. It's a color that is for sure good for ANY skin tone, maybe besides olive undertones skin. 100% would buy again a million times.
Sawyer N.
Hillsboro , OR
I am a super big fan of Tarte. I recently received one of their blushes in the Rainforest After Dark palette and I am loving it so far! It is very buildable so I feel like I can apply any sort of coverage I want. Also, it really does last forever. All in all I love this product!
Elizabeth P.
Eureka , MO
This is the best blush I have ever used! The pigment is true to color. A little goes a long way. It stays on all day. Doesn't streak or rub off. Great for any skin type and especially those with skin sensitivity
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.