tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Amber W.
Murray, UT
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this from Sephora for my birthday. I was really excited to try it because I love tarte!! I was a little disappointed with this color, it's just a bit too much for me. I have pretty fair skin. I would be down to try a different shade but I don't think I would purchase it.
Jazmine M.
Fresno, CA
This is beyond the best blush you could purchase! So pigmented and a little will go along way. last long and colors are sooo perfect it is definitely buildable but a little goes a long way. Definitely recommend this for someone who wants a good blush that wants the perfect color
Raisa R.
Queens Vlg, NY
I love blushes but blushes don't last long my skin. This one however is very different. My favorite color is fearless and it looks so nice on my nc45 skin tone. I suggest everyone tries one color ! It's very long lasting and pigmented
Kate M.
Fortson, GA
Review for: Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
12 hour blush? More like 15!! It stayed in place throughout a hot day! Not to mention its PERFECT blend! Love love love this product and will be purchasing again and again. Not too expensive considering I've used it multiple times and haven't even scratched the gorgeous surface!
Raven W.
Oviedo, FL
Hands down the best blush I've ever used. It lasts for a long time, isn't patchy or chalky, and blends well. The colors go with every skin tone. The fact that it's vegan makes me love Tarte even more.
Brittany T.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This. Blush. Is. Amazing. My skin is sometimes dry, so I try to not use powdered blush. However, this leaves my skin looking flawless all day long. I don’t wear too much make up when going to school, so I just use a hint of mascara and some blush. Then I’m good to go. I love Tarte!
Allison A.
These blushes are the best. The smallest amount goes a long way. They are richly pigmented and soft. They blend out easily and last all day. The color selection is great and great for all skin tones.
Sofia S.
San Diego, CA
I love this blush it's very cute colour and great for my skin tone !!!!! I love it because when i apply it the amount it's just right it's not to orangie or looking like a clown .totally recommended it !
Keely N.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Very smooth, pigmented blushes in a huge shade range. It's hard to pick out just one color! I wouldn't say that they last 12 hours on the skin, at least not on my skin but they do last a decent amount of time. They blend out flawlessly and don't give you that cakey powdery look.
Leslie V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this blush for free from Sephora from a kit for my birthday and I fell in love! It may not look like much on the pan but when applied to the face it looks gorgeous and pigmented. Its also the only blush that doesn't disappear from my face by the end of the day.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.