tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Elizabeth F.
Austin, TX
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
These are excellent blushes. The color payoff is very good, and the range offers a number of options for different skin tones. They layer well nicely on top of foundation and last throughout the day. I have had mine for several years and use often, but I have yet to hit pan.
Jazmine M.
Fresno, CA
This is beyond the best blush you could purchase! So pigmented and a little will go along way. last long and colors are sooo perfect it is definitely buildable but a little goes a long way. Definitely recommend this for someone who wants a good blush that wants the perfect color
Maria G.
A little goes a VERY long way so be careful with it! Super creamy and pigmented. It lasts foreverrrr and it shows up on my skin. I got it as a free gift when I bought some tarte mascaras. Definitely worth a try!
Brittany T.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This. Blush. Is. Amazing. My skin is sometimes dry, so I try to not use powdered blush. However, this leaves my skin looking flawless all day long. I don’t wear too much make up when going to school, so I just use a hint of mascara and some blush. Then I’m good to go. I love Tarte!
Lucy L.
Brooklyn, NY
Words cannot express my love for this blush. I have it in Exposed and although the blush provides a very natural flush, it is very pigmented and I believe this shade can look good on anyone. I believe just a bit of this blush brightens my look and it lasts throughout the day!
Mallori G.
Yukon, OK
I purchased this blush because I wanted something that was more natural and I liked the shade range. This product gets hard pan really easily. I clean my brushes well and this is the only product I have that problem with. I don't find that it stays any longer than any other blush.
Abbey F.
Schererville, IN
Amazing pigmentation. Need a light hand with some of these colors or it can get out of control. They have matte and shimmer shades so you can pick according to your preference. They have a big shade range and they last all day no matter your skin type.
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
They're right when they say it's a soft blush because it is very build-able, which is good in a blush because at first application you don't look too flushed and have to try to keep blending out. Would say it is rather powdery and find myself swirling in the pan to get more pigmentation
Marisol E.
I love this blush! I got it from Sephora and now it is my go to blush. It is a matte finish and it is the perfect color for my skin tone. You can definitely choose to go subtle or dramatic. I feel you can also find the right color for any skin tone. I would recommend it to others!
Gabby D.
Miami, Fl
This is my holy grail blush! Amazing shade selection, theres one for everyone. Very long lasting and pigmented. I like to use this with a light hand and slowly build it up bc of how pigmented it it. Would recommend and repurchase. Has a higher price tag but worth it in my opinion.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.