tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jaleene G.
I love tarte blushes. I wish I could try all of them because I'm sure all of them are greatd. They are so easy to blend. Pigmentation is great and they are long lasting. My favorite shade is Captivated. The packaging is adorable too!
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
I love all the shades in the tarte collection. They are pigmented but don't make you look like a clown! I really like how they have a very large selection to choose from. Plus, they can double as a lip stick!
Kelley N.
San Jose, CA
I only have the shade dazzled, but I will definitely buy more in the future. The color is so nice and pigmented, so I don't need to use a lot of product every time. And yes, it does last the whole day!
Elizabeth F.
Austin, TX
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
These are excellent blushes. The color payoff is very good, and the range offers a number of options for different skin tones. They layer well nicely on top of foundation and last throughout the day. I have had mine for several years and use often, but I have yet to hit pan.
Amber N.
These are my go to blushes- i always reach for one of them (usually dollface). They are gorgeous and last all day. Perfect for buildable color. Different colors to suit every skintone. Definitely a must have.
Maria G.
A little goes a VERY long way so be careful with it! Super creamy and pigmented. It lasts foreverrrr and it shows up on my skin. I got it as a free gift when I bought some tarte mascaras. Definitely worth a try!
Crystal B.
I love this line of blush! I only own the one color so far but have swatched a ton and used others of my sister. The color is pigmented but build able. I love the consistency and the natural look it gives. I highly recommend this blush
Abbey F.
Schererville, IN
Amazing pigmentation. Need a light hand with some of these colors or it can get out of control. They have matte and shimmer shades so you can pick according to your preference. They have a big shade range and they last all day no matter your skin type.
Eve G.
Fullerton, CA
I really like this blush bc a little dab with brush goes a long way. It absorbs the excess oil and it stays on all day. It stays true to its color. I recommend this blush for sure because it'll last for months and overall super cute !
Sofia S.
San Diego, CA
I love this blush it's very cute colour and great for my skin tone !!!!! I love it because when i apply it the amount it's just right it's not to orangie or looking like a clown .totally recommended it !
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.