tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Carrie G.
Birmingham, AL
This is my favorite Blush formula. It is super long wearing and the pigment is amazing. You have to use a very light hand. They have a very large color range. It is more expensive but I would recommend.
Antoinette G.
San Antonio, TX
I JUST tried this last weekend. I am olive complected, and when I barely brushed it on, there was instant rosy-pink color. One stroke was enough, and it lasted all day and night. Be careful of putting too much on, the color transfers so easily!! Well, for my olive skin it did! :)
Stephanie C.
Pomona, CA
I received a blush and matte lipstick from Sephora for my birthday. I was really excited to try this out and Im glad I was able to get my hands on it. The blush does last through out the day and I am excited of purchasing a full size item. This is by far one of my favorite blushes!
Sophia S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this for my birthday this year and I love it. I love it so much that I want a bigger size. It is matte (which is what I like) it is easy to blend and is. Eye pigmented. I do recommend to others.
Elizabeth P.
Eureka , MO
This is the best blush I have ever used! The pigment is true to color. A little goes a long way. It stays on all day. Doesn't streak or rub off. Great for any skin type and especially those with skin sensitivity
Sawyer N.
Hillsboro , OR
I am a super big fan of Tarte. I recently received one of their blushes in the Rainforest After Dark palette and I am loving it so far! It is very buildable so I feel like I can apply any sort of coverage I want. Also, it really does last forever. All in all I love this product!
Christina K.
Chico, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Taryes line of Amazonian Clay blushes are my current obsession. I currently use paaartay & Risque. Both last suuuper long and have a true color payoff. Paaaartay is perfect for a light innocent look while risque pairs perfect with a well cut contour. Obsessed doesnt even begin to describe how i feel about them.
Linda V.
Doral, FL
These blushes are great!! But i feel they are a little bit over priced for just a blush! They do wear a long period of time, and the color ranges are gorgeous!! Love the formula but a little powdery i feel!
Jessica G.
Silver Spring, MD
Im in love with this Tarte Blush! I have got to say that I love all Tarte products just because of the pigmentation and quality of the products. The price is affordable and you can never got wrong with these blushes. Love them! Will always purchase them for my glam/everyday look.
Tina L.
Ephrata, PA
This actually says what it does! I had this blush on for long hours of the day (dollface shade) and by the end of the day the color was still there as if I had brushed it on in the morning. I love most of the shades in the series. Most of the colors are buildable. for me its a go to blush because its compact and you can easly take it with you on trips. This was my first tarte product and after this I was looking for other tarte products to try out
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.