tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kady Jo E.
Otway, OH
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
I live for this blush. I actually have 12 colors on my collection and plan to get more. Great color payoff, buildable and best to blend out. Some have shimmer and some are matte. There is a shade for every skin tone for sure. Just picked up the big blush book and am in love with it.
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Perfect rosy cheeks for everyday. The color payoff is great, pigmented and buildable. Goes on smoothly and not patchy. Lasted all day long. Not too shimmery. Give me a really nice glow. Love it for traveling since the packaging is compact. Would definitely buy again or try out more color.
Kathyy A.
Roselle Park, NJ
I absolutely love Tarte blushes because they are made out of Amazonian clay which is great for oily skin which tends to happen to me. The color selection is great and the texture is perfect for a blush.
Madisyn B.
My ABSOLUTE favorite blush!!! I have 6 different blushes. Great on different skins tones and lasts a really long time! Blends very well, very pigmented. My favorite one is dreamer. You only need to use a teeny tiny bit, a little goes a long way with this blush, so it lasts a long time!
Megan L.
duluth, MN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I don’t normally wear blush, but I actually really like this product!! It’s a very natural color and it has a perfect amount of pigment! I like that it has no shimmer in it because I tend to stay away from shimmer in bronzers and blushes and so it’s really nice that it’s a matte blush!
Sarah M.
I got this blush in a gift set from Tarte. The application was easy and color was subtle. It stayed on all day long. The color is fairly pigmented and doesn't have too much glitter which is nice for day time.
Carson D.
Princeton , TX
This is my go-to summer cheek color! It has a little bit of bronze in it to give me some color and dimension. It is a little bit shimmery with a matte finnish so its great for hot days when you will be sweating. I will buy it again when I run out but so far it has lasted me 6 months
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
I love this blush. The colors are nice and long lasting. I only have to use one sweep of color each day. The sample sizes last FOREVER. They blend easily with bronzer or highlighter. I would buy full price!
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
My friend got this one in her #ipsy bag a couple years ago! I got the bronze! lol I was jealous. only because I don't wear blush!! but she has perfect skin tone for this blush and it looked great on her!
Joanna K.
Dallas, TX
Literally one of my favorite blush. The reason I like it is because it's long lasting and very pigmented. I've only had to apple one time during the morning and it can stay on for the whole day! I will definitely buy another color later!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.