tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
Madelyn P.
Kings Mills
Purchased at: tarte cosmetics
Review for: Other more...
I received this in my Ipsy glam bag and was very excited to try it considering all the hype around these blush’s. I love it it’s quite lovely on the skin and I think it lasts pretty long. So yes I would recommend it for others if they have the spare money and have been wanting to get one.
BrittneyErin B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is honestly my favorite blush and my go to. It’s pigmented and definitely is buildable. I use this one for more of my natural looks. Plus it stays on for the day without having to reapply
Melia O.
Ringgold
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
MY FAVORITE BLUSH OF ALL TIME! I hate blushes that are full of shimmer, but this blush is so natural. It applies and stays true to color all day. It’s very easy to blend, and has a matte finish. I’m absolutely in love with this blush. I would invest my money in this again, because the color is amazing for my skin tone. It’s a beautiful blush to have for everyday use.
Edna C.
Denver, CO
Review for: Other more...
The shade that I received through my Ipsy glam bag was Feisty which is a very light peachy color but it barely shows on my skin. I do have to apply quite a bit of product in order to get it to show. Its nice for a no makeup day. I dont think it lasts 12 hours but maybe that is just because this shade is hard to see on my skin. Its very smooth and transfers very well.
Jennifer M.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Other more...
I got this in Feisty from an ipsy bag. It’s wonderful and highly pigmented so be careful if you’re super fair skinned like me. It’s a little
too intense for my skin color, I think, but it’s beautiful. I’ve had it for months now and it hasn’t cracked at all, even after dropping it a few times.
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Amazing! If your looking for a natural and pretty finish this is it! I love this blush. It's easy to apply and looks wonderful on. A build-able blush that is great for everyday wear. Got it as a sample from Sephora Rewards and will purchase once I'm out.
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I received this as a part of my ipsy subscription. I love the color and it is highly pigmented. I can add a little and it will show up instantly. It really make my cheekbones pop and the color goes on evenly. I would recommend to others. It does last for 12 hours but will be less pigmented as the day goes on. I would definitely purchase if I am in the market for a blush.
Luz R.
Brownsville , TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have two shades one that I got from Sephora, paaarty & one from my Ipsy bag, feisty. I love both shades and they are my go to blush. The packing is extremely cute that more or less matches the shade. I sometimes use it as eyeshadow because they also look cute as something to use daily.
Gabby M.
San Antonio tx
I love tarte blush and their 12-hour stunner highlighter they truly stay on for hours and hours and they have such a sweet scent to it im in love.
Paola M.
One of my favorite blushes! Lasts all day and looks natural.. i would totally recommend this blush! I usually buy the sets for Christmas presents for both my sisters and they just love them!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.