tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Ashleigh W.
Interlaken
Nice pigmentation but very natural looking color and finish. The color lasts and doesn't easily fade. I feel like a lot of blushes can be too fake or clownish looking, and this one is definitely not that. Great colors to match any skin tone. Pairs well with the other Amazonian Clay products.
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Obsessed! I received this for my birthday gift from sephora. I've never used tarte blush prior. Great pigmentation. You don't need to use a lot to get a lot of color on the face. I suggest using a light hand and building it up if you'd like. I will definitely check out more tarte blushes.
KittRina T.
Denton, TX
Love love love this. Color is super rich and pigmented. Lasts all day long. Received a trial one from ulta, went back and bought a full size. There is no fall out! I plan to buy another so I don't run out 😂
Bailey B.
Conroe, TX
I like it its very subtle so i dont look crazy and its soft and it kinda makes me feel like barbie or snow white i love it. Super cute mines a sample but i dont care because it so cute i would buy the full size when i run out but because its blush and i dont use alot i have a lot of time
Lauren H.
Miamisburg , OH
I have enjoyed using this blush. This was my first high end blush and I used two shades. They do not seem very pigmented when swatched, but they do look really nice on the cheek and have great color pay off.
Andreina M.
This blush in particular is one of the blushes i tend to grab on a daily basis. Tarte can do no wrong, which is why this is a fantastic product. It is long lasting and it top of that is also super pigmented.
Hillery W.
Taylorsville, UT
I love this blush! I have it in the shade "exposed" in their "naughty nudes" collection, I have a medium skin tone and this color works really well for my tone. This blush lasts a long time, but is a little pricey, so I always get it during the "21 days of beauty" sale-it goes for $14 instead of $28.
Kiera W.
I love this blush! I use the shade flush. I love this baby pinky color. It stays all day. It is easy to blend and can be layered if desired. I use this daily for a healthy glow. I would purchase this again
Emma B.
This blushes truly do last a very long time they're highly pigmented and the colors look gorgeous on the skin! Definitely not a sheet formula so be sure to use a light hand, the finish is also matte not shimmery
Sarah E.
I'm not huge on blush because I have pink undertones to my complexion already, however, I gave this lighter pink blush a chance and I have to say, I will be buying this in the future. It's the right tone, lasts long and goes on perfect! Lover this brand as well, I have not been disappointed.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.