tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Shivanee B.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my ABSOLUTE favorite blush, I am not a fan of blush, I have gotten my makeup done professionally multiple times and always hate how my blush looks, this color is neutral, light, and just gives you that light natural rosey cheek look. I use this without makeup sometimes just to put a little color in my face. Im obsessed with it. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Brittany K.
Peru, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I don't have any other blushes in my collection that too these. Something about them is so blendable and beautiful! The pigmentation is amazing but not too much. I have the shades paaarty and achiote and they are perfect everyday shades that pair well with my fair skin. One million percent recommend!
Emma B.
This blushes truly do last a very long time they're highly pigmented and the colors look gorgeous on the skin! Definitely not a sheet formula so be sure to use a light hand, the finish is also matte not shimmery
Vanesa B.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have to say, I'm not a big fan of blushes, I rarely wear them but I have noticed that whenever I do go to grab for one, I ALWAYS grab this one. It's such a pretty color. Not too pink, I hate very bright blushes. This one is buildable, if that's what you want. But I love how subtle it is.
Riley M.
Caney, KS
I love love this blush, I have tried so many different blushes, powder and cream. The pigmentation on this is by far my favorite it does not make my face look caky or muddy looking. I LOVE IT!! I'm wearing it in this picture!
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I'm not a huge blush person because I don't like bright colored blushes, but I love this blush and the color is amazing. It's such a natural blush and the consistency if this powder blush is unreal. I love it.
KittRina T.
Denton, TX
Love love love this. Color is super rich and pigmented. Lasts all day long. Received a trial one from ulta, went back and bought a full size. There is no fall out! I plan to buy another so I don't run out 😂
Lloraley A.
Santa Ana, CA
This blush is amazing! Not only is the packaging beautiful the formula of this blush feels so lovely on the skin. Tarte does an awesome job of providing its customers with a wide range of colors to suit all skin types. It is long wearing and its easy to blend. I would repurchase this blush over and over again because its just that great.
Julia M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love all of my tarte blushes this one was very light for my liking and I haven't used it that much. It lasts long but not my shade, if you have olive/tan skin I would suggest buying another color from tarte.
Chelsea J.
I got this as my free birthday gift from Ulta in the color "paaarty". I absolutely love it, it's the only blush I use now. I always have it my makeup bag when I leave the house! It blends with my makeup perfectly, and I love the color!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.