tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Cassie D.
Tucker, GA
Such a great formula for blush! It applies to well and smooth, very matte!  I love this deep mauve color as it is cool for going out or fall/winter! It def is buildable for sure and the color stays on for at least 5 hours I would say, I def will be adding more colors to my collection!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
1,394 reviews
When they say 12 hour this stays true to the claim! This lasted through my work day and on into the night. The Sade range is great and it's a buildable coverage so you can get a light color or a blushing cheek
Brittany K.
Peru, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I don't have any other blushes in my collection that too these. Something about them is so blendable and beautiful! The pigmentation is amazing but not too much. I have the shades paaarty and achiote and they are perfect everyday shades that pair well with my fair skin. One million percent recommend!
Hillery W.
Taylorsville, UT
I love this blush! I have it in the shade "exposed" in their "naughty nudes" collection, I have a medium skin tone and this color works really well for my tone. This blush lasts a long time, but is a little pricey, so I always get it during the "21 days of beauty" sale-it goes for $14 instead of $28.
Valerie C.
This blush is beautiful and has lasted me a long time. It's pretty sheer so if you want it darker you will, of course, need to apply more. It stays on well and is true to color. My biggest complaint is the container it's in. Very soon after I got it, the case broke. Otherwise, great blush!
Sarah E.
I'm not huge on blush because I have pink undertones to my complexion already, however, I gave this lighter pink blush a chance and I have to say, I will be buying this in the future. It's the right tone, lasts long and goes on perfect! Lover this brand as well, I have not been disappointed.
Riley M.
Caney, KS
I love love this blush, I have tried so many different blushes, powder and cream. The pigmentation on this is by far my favorite it does not make my face look caky or muddy looking. I LOVE IT!! I'm wearing it in this picture!
Leeda K.
Sacramento, CA
I seriously have this blush in every color that came out including limited edition ones. This blush will last on my face all day unlike other blushes that disappear half way through my day. I have recommended this to everyone. The packaging is beautiful too with the color on the packaging matching the blush so it's easy to decide what color to use. The tin is magnetic with a pin size whole in the bottom for easy de-potting!
Lily H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I kinda dislike Tarte as a company but they truly do make great blushes. They're easy to blend so great for beginners, come in all kinds of great colors, and pretty long-wearing which I find is difficult for a lot of blushes because they're usually the first thing to wear off on my face.
Bailey B.
Conroe, TX
I like it its very subtle so i dont look crazy and its soft and it kinda makes me feel like barbie or snow white i love it. Super cute mines a sample but i dont care because it so cute i would buy the full size when i run out but because its blush and i dont use alot i have a lot of time
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.