tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kelly R.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
If you have issues with your blush wearing away, this is a must-try! They are long lasting, natural matte shades. I love to wait for the mini sets around the holidays because a little goes a long way so it takes forever to hit pan. Why not have a few kinks to try, instead of one large one?
Laura P.
Romulus , MI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
These are my holy grail blushes! I love them so much. I have pale skin, and these colors are so accommodating! They last on my skin all day long, a little goes a long way, and I believe the product in general would last you a long time! So happy to have these blushes and looking forward to more shades!
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Obsessed! I received this for my birthday gift from sephora. I've never used tarte blush prior. Great pigmentation. You don't need to use a lot to get a lot of color on the face. I suggest using a light hand and building it up if you'd like. I will definitely check out more tarte blushes.
Lucy W.
Vestal, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is one of my favorite blushes. I prefer my blush to be matte, not shimmery, and this blush is a perfect matte. The color goes on lightly at first, but it is buildable to achieve your desired color payoff. The color is very natural looking and is perfect for everyday makeup looks.
Chelsea J.
I got this as my free birthday gift from Ulta in the color "paaarty". I absolutely love it, it's the only blush I use now. I always have it my makeup bag when I leave the house! It blends with my makeup perfectly, and I love the color!
Vanesa B.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have to say, I'm not a big fan of blushes, I rarely wear them but I have noticed that whenever I do go to grab for one, I ALWAYS grab this one. It's such a pretty color. Not too pink, I hate very bright blushes. This one is buildable, if that's what you want. But I love how subtle it is.
Lloraley A.
Santa Ana, CA
This blush is amazing! Not only is the packaging beautiful the formula of this blush feels so lovely on the skin. Tarte does an awesome job of providing its customers with a wide range of colors to suit all skin types. It is long wearing and its easy to blend. I would repurchase this blush over and over again because its just that great.
Karen F.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Paaarty (Nude) more...
Received this Tarte blush sample in a $10 monthly subscription box! Love it! Long lasting and beautiful color! One of my fave go-to blushes! (Pictured in Paaarty) Loved it soo much in My Sephora Play Box that I had to have it!
Alexa B.
Kyle, TX
I have the shade captivating and I've repurchased it. The color payoff is amazing so a little bit definitely goes a long way. I have sensitive skin and this has never irritated it and I recommend to anyone!
Angela C.
Niagara Falls, NY
I love many cheap blushes, but this more pricey one came in a Tarte trial size in one of their sets. It’s such a complimentary color and stays on great. Can easily apply it. I love blushes and if this wasn’t so expensive i’d buy the bigger size, but the little size lasts pretty darn long!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.