tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Linda S.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Had the opportunity to try this out. I liked the feel of the product. The color payoff was fair. Not too intense but deep enough. I didn't care for the shade I had but if I could find one I liked, I'd buy it.
Gina S.
Bethpage, NY
I love that Tarte products are all natural. These blushes are not heavy feeling but are very pigmented and long lasting. I've tried many of their colors depending on the season but this is my go to right now.
Jesse D.
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
This blush is one that I reach for the most in my collection. it has a nice matte finish, which I like! The color is also really pigmented and lasts on my face all day. I have a pale skin tone and it matches perfect. I wold recommend this formula to anyone in the market for a good blush.
Somantha S.
These blushes are very pigmented and finally milled. The color selection is great. The price point is higher end but the ingredients are high quality. I find the blush lasts all day for me. I have no complaints!
Kristina G.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this blush as a birthday gift from Sephora.  I have never been a blush person.  But when i got this one is figured id give it a try.  I like the color.  I dont apply a lot because i like it to be more neutral.  But it is buildable for those of you that like your blush to stand out a little more.
sabrina b.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I never thought blush would look good on me because I was so pale, but thanks to a soft pink by tarte, I am able to add that something extra to my makeup looks. Its long lasting, blends very well, and looks wonderful on a variety of skin tones. A little goes a long way and nicely ties up a look.
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
I really like.how it looks on skin. It lasts all day and still looks amazing by the end of the day. Love the case the product comes it. Have dropped it a couple times and hasn't broke. Would totally recommend.
Eusaybia P.
Such a steal finding these when they pull them out for the holidays! I love having all I need in one palette and the staying power of these blushes are amazinggggggggg. I've had my palette for a year already and it looks brand new still and I use it exclusively when I do my makeup and travel!
andrea l.
Fort Pierce, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Simple to use and apply with a blender or brush. The pigment is allows you to apply gradually without  over doing it. It blends in perfectly giving you the soft blush look. Paaarty is a darker rose tone which I prefer. Tarte blushes come in many other shades, there is a prefect shade for everyone.
Lizz H.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I have the shade exposed. It's the Perfect pinky nude, great for an everyday look. The formula is pretty pigmented but blends out nicely and is buildable. I feel like this lasts longer than most of the other make up on my face when I wear it! One of my favorites, will be purchasing more shades.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.