tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Tarte is amazing and so is this blush! The formula for their Amazonian stuff is just amazing and PERFECT for all day wear (not the 12-hour in the title). These are the perfect shades that really glide on and don't look too overdone. Love how soft these are and just really impressed with tarte!
Schantale W.
Hampton
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I would love to say that I loved this blush but for me it was a no go. It was entirely too sheer. I believe that for a lighter complexed woman this would be perfect but for me it was a no go. I gave it two stars because it is a really pretty color. I just believe I got the wrong shade. I would not buy this particular color again.
Kute Kay K.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this as a gift for my birthday from Sephora. At first, I was not thrilled. But as I used it daily, i really loved the coverage and color this adds to my make up look. It works great with just pressed powder and blush. Or a full glam look. Will definitely repurchase once this is all used up. I LOVE TARTTTTTE!
Gina S.
Bethpage, NY
I love that Tarte products are all natural. These blushes are not heavy feeling but are very pigmented and long lasting. I've tried many of their colors depending on the season but this is my go to right now.
Casey D.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! I love that there is no glitter or shimmer at all in this blush. It goes on so soft and is buildable. Its easy to blend too. Paaarty is subtle but just pigmented enough to give a punch. Right now I am just using a sample but soon I might cave into buying the full size product.
Brooke V.
Turner, ME
I have this blush in "unstoppable" and it is my absolute favorite. This blush is super pigmented, very blendable, and amazingly long lasting. Well worth the price of the product! Highly recommend this product!
Savannah H.
Lancaster, CA
Giving this 5 starts because although I am not a blush person, when I do use blush I reach for my Tarte blush. It's extremely easy to blend and goes on settle (which I like) but it is buildable. It seems to stay on for at least 12 hours, like it claims. So All around I love this product.
Angela M.
San Jose , CA
I'm a big fan of Tarte. Not only do they have great color selection but the formula is great. Very blendable, buildable and never patchy. They're usually my go-to blushes and I replace my favorites as soon as I hit pan.
Cassie M.
Hibbing , MN
A soft pigmented blush that lasts all day and goes on smoothly. The product does come with a slight film that needs to be scraped off before use, but once you do that, you can get all the pigmentation you want.
Eusaybia P.
Such a steal finding these when they pull them out for the holidays! I love having all I need in one palette and the staying power of these blushes are amazinggggggggg. I've had my palette for a year already and it looks brand new still and I use it exclusively when I do my makeup and travel!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.