tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
I really like.how it looks on skin. It lasts all day and still looks amazing by the end of the day. Love the case the product comes it. Have dropped it a couple times and hasn't broke. Would totally recommend.
Nichole B.
Centennial, CO
These blushes are so great! They are highly pigmented so they glide on very easily! With a good brush this blush works great! It isn't shimmery and is my favorite blush that I own! I will be buying more colors!
Dianna Q.
South Ozone Park, NY
I love the look this blush give me. It's such a beautiful natural color. I love that it has only a little shimmer and it brings the perfect amount of color to my cheeks. It's very pigmented so you can build it up if you want an even flusher look.
Alli G.
I recently purchased this blush in the shade "Exposed," a very coral shade. It looks great on my tanned skin and had good color payoff while blending very well, two attributes that sometimes don't come together. And all from a company that uses natural ingredients. I would definitely recommend!
Christina D.
Great product! I'm a fan of all Tarte products really, but their blushes are excellent. I'm fair-skinned and it's always been quite difficult to find blushes that compliment my skin tone well, but every color that I have tried looks awesome and natural>something pretty hard to achieve with blush!
Sandra K.
new jersey
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Received this as a sample of some kind a week ago and I haven't put it down. Definitely gives you a natural/calm pinky color to the skin. It is pigmented so a little goes a long way. Nothing to dramatic and picks up really well on the brush. Once I'm done with this sample I'll definitely purchase again
Kristina G.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this blush as a birthday gift from Sephora.  I have never been a blush person.  But when i got this one is figured id give it a try.  I like the color.  I dont apply a lot because i like it to be more neutral.  But it is buildable for those of you that like your blush to stand out a little more.
Trisha K.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I have a compact in Dollface. This blush is lightweight, so it is perfect for layering. Also, instead of looking pigmenty, it absorbs into your skin and looks more natural. I've used this for everyday wear as well as heavy costume wear, and it does not move all day. I highly recommend this blush!
Jesse D.
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
This blush is one that I reach for the most in my collection. it has a nice matte finish, which I like! The color is also really pigmented and lasts on my face all day. I have a pale skin tone and it matches perfect. I wold recommend this formula to anyone in the market for a good blush.
Justine S.
Fresno, CA
Dollface is my favorite blush of all time! The wear is great, and the color is perfect. I have already bought a back-up since I've really hit pan. I'm receiving some more shades for Xmas and cannot wait!
Update: I received the full size of flush and a set of 4 mini's and I adore them all! Flush would be especially great for dark skin tones, but it works well for my pale skin as long as I use a light hand!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.