tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Nichole B.
Centennial, CO
These blushes are so great! They are highly pigmented so they glide on very easily! With a good brush this blush works great! It isn't shimmery and is my favorite blush that I own! I will be buying more colors!
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I use tarte 12-hour blush everyday. It stays on so well over my tarte foundation and too faced bronzer. It adds so much color and life to my cheeks and blends beautifully. I love the color, the pigment on my cheeks matches what you see in the container. I will buy again when mine runs out.
Trisha K.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I have a compact in Dollface. This blush is lightweight, so it is perfect for layering. Also, instead of looking pigmenty, it absorbs into your skin and looks more natural. I've used this for everyday wear as well as heavy costume wear, and it does not move all day. I highly recommend this blush!
Fanny C.
Plantation, FL
I have been loving this blush! It's the one I lean in for the most when doing my makeup! I use it everyday, it is sheer and appears so natural on the skin. Tarte products never disappoint me. The only thing about this packaging is that it's a bit difficult to open at first, but it's so gorgeous.
Nina H.
Westchester, IL
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
This color is literally my everyday go to bronze but blushed color. i am tan and like to look healthy with a glow. this color and formula lasts all day ob my oily skin. honestly one of the few blushes that dont disappear on me and look natural. WORTH every penny, you have to try it for yourself.
Linda S.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Had the opportunity to try this out. I liked the feel of the product. The color payoff was fair. Not too intense but deep enough. I didn't care for the shade I had but if I could find one I liked, I'd buy it.
Kinsley K.
Semmes, AL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Smooth product that stays on extremely well! Perfect for use on pale and sensitive skin. I love love love this product. It offers a minimal amount of color but not too deep or rich. Finishes with a little shimmer and would definitely recommend!  tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Cassie M.
Hibbing , MN
A soft pigmented blush that lasts all day and goes on smoothly. The product does come with a slight film that needs to be scraped off before use, but once you do that, you can get all the pigmentation you want.
кathryn J.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I purchased this blush because I thought it was the same as the blush that was in one of their limited edition palettes. Something was different - the color might have been slightly lighter. I didn't mind this blush, I'll use it every once in a while. I still prefer the Amazonian pallette blush much more.
Yesenia C.
El Monte, CA
I am a major blush person and all I have to say is these are some of my favorite blushes I have ever tried the color pay off is amazing very little fall out and they last foecer. The color is normally true to how it appears on the pan they r just simply amazing a must for all pros and beginners
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.