tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sarah C.
Canton, IL
All of these shades are amazing! They have different colors than most brands and they are gorgeous! The consistency is great has great pigmentation! And the packaging is cute, just like everything else Tarte has!
Jessica V.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love this product!! I got it from Sephora as my little birthday gift and it is a miniature sized blush. It is the perfect shade for an everyday look. It is more on the matte side. Makes it look very natural. And it is actual very affordable for being a high end brand (Tarte) I recommend this product
Bridgitte S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
One of my favorite blushes!! Very nicely pigmented, not too much not too little. I received this for free as a birthday gift at sephora but I'd say I would gladly spend the money for it!! The color is absolutely beautiful for most skin colors (sadly probably won't show up for very deep skin tones)
Julia M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this product from sephora for my Birthday! It's a very natural looking blush it's good for olive completions. I Love the way this is buildable I don't like lots of blush this is very good for a subtle blush.
Anette G.
I have the shade exposed it's a nude color perfect for people with pale skin like me it's not too pink or peachy it's very light and I use it mainly as like a contour / bronze effect for my cheeks! I've had the same blush for 3 yrs now. This is very long lasting and will last you for yearssssssss. So I HIGHLY recommend their blushes!! My product still looks brand new !
Hope C.
Los Angeles
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as part of the birthday gift from Sephora and I absolutely love it. Too Faced's blush in Baby Love used to be my favorite and now I'm all about Tarte!! The pigmentation is much better and gives me so much color for so little. I love everything from Tarte, recommend anything from this brand.
Mini M.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Tarte blushes are richly pigmented, smooth, long-wearing, and all around beautiful. Be careful when picking up product, with the brighter shades there's risk of over-applying because they're so pigmented. They don't apply patchy and though simple, the compacts are nice and don't take up too much space.
Jess G.
Reston, VA
I love this blush!!!!! I got a small thing of it from sephora's small travel sized makeup right next to the checkout counter and now it is one of my go to makeup products.  It really does last almost all day without having to keep applying it throughout the day and its really reasonably priced.
Sandra A.
Laurel, MD
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this is a sample from Sephora as well as most of my samples. I don't use it as much as my Nars blush but this is also good. It's more bold and very visible so a little goes a long way but it kind of give you a glitter look as well as blush. So I recommend it if you want the best of both worlds
Chelsea L.
Columbus, IN
I've gone from Nars to this Tarte Blush! It is by far the best blush I've owned, I like how it doesn't "travel or smear" with other make-up, it always stays put where applied. I also love that it helps keep the shine off my cheeks (one of my oily spots). Plus, it comes in so many wonderful colors!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.