tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Cornelia D.
Howard, OH
I love the clay blushes! They’re easy to apply and are pigmented, but not overwhelming! I waiting to try these for a while, i tried to tell myself their weren’t worth the price, but they are y’all!
Linn L.
California
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this blush from Sephora in their yearly birthday gifts for insiders. I love how natural this foundation looks on me and it stays on longer then most blushes. Very subtle and classy for the day. I liked it so much I even bought the full size one of the same color!
Hailey C.
N Hollywood, CA
I received this as the October birthday gift from Sephora. I really like the color of it if I was a different skin tone. It’s a bit too dark on my skin and ends up looking like a contour instead of a blush. The container is kind of difficult to open, but the product goes on smooth and feels almost buttery. I really wanted to love this, maybe I’ll try a different color next time.
Dani S.
Richland, MI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush year round. I am a teacher, so I don't like to wear anything crazy or super sparkly to school. That's just my style. I love that this gives me the most natural flush. It goes on so well over foundation and stays all day long. I would recommend these to anyone with large pores on their cheeks because this helps to keep my pores from looking gigantic.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love love love this blush. It has a pretty pinkish nude color that compliments my tan skin perfectly! It is super blendable and super buildable. You can go for as subtle or as intense a color as you want. My favorite blush to use. A little goes a long way and is definitely worth the investment.
Sarah C.
laquey
I bought this by accident thinking it was bronzer but turns out it wasn’t but omg i love love love it!! Has a very pretty shimmer to it and lasts so long!! Not to mention a lot goes a long way! This is what I’ll buy from now on!!
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This is a highly pigmented powder blush, so a little goes a long way. It's a sheer, natural looking flushed look- which is exactly what I wanted. It is buildable so you can go for a darker more contoured look if that's your thing. Since it doesn't take much it's a great bargain, I've had the same compact for almost a year and a half...and when I eventually run out, I plan to buy another.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
Tarte Amazonian clay blush in the shade Blushing Bride is my every day blush. It's the perfect color. The formula blends like a dream! It is the only blush I need in my collection. Highly recommend!
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a gift in the color paaarty and it’s a pretty nice blush. it doesn’t feel too heavy, is long lasting and blends nicely. however i’m not sure this color is for my skin tone as it’s not very noticeable. for reference I have an olivey tone and this product is a light mauvey pink. I could see this working for someone with lighter skin. the product itself is fine though!
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I have a deluxe size of the shade Exposed as well as four other deluxe sizes of this formula of Tarte blushes I got in a holiday kit and I love them all so much. Exposed is a wonderful everyday nude shade and this formula is super long wearing. The blushes are pigmented but they’re not overly pigmented to the point where you have to be careful but they are super buildable. If I ever go through these minis, I will definitely purchase a full size.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.