tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Samantha S.
I love this blush! Great color selection, and very long lasting. Really lasts 12 hours on me! It has a stiff texture which I love because it is easy to control the amount you apply, very buildable to what you like.
Nancy V.
Long Beach , CA
I really love the way this blush deposits color and blends so effortlessly. I also appreciate that it starts off as a sheer or modest wash of colir but can be intensified to preference. All these dhades are amazing.
April G.
I have been using tarte blushes for 3 years now. These are great! Last long, terrific pigmentation, and feels soft on the skin. Great colors to chose from and when the holiday kits come out grab them while you can!
VE-1115240 INDIRA GAGO V.
Medley, FL
I absolutely love this blush! I use it almost every day, and have hit pan on it. It's the perfect pink for my fair skin, and it lasts all day, even though I am a great bomb. I hope it comes back soon, since I'm almost out. This is the blush I use on the daily. I don't want to have to hunt for another blush.
Steph L.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I like these blushes, but I feel like I always have to really work to get product on my brush and then onto my face. It is always difficult for me to find the balance between having not enough blush or rocking stage makeup levels of blush on my face. The colors are pretty, just hard to work with.
Danielle F.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Loveeee this product! This blush is so long lasting and it goes on so smoothly; not blotchy at all. The only con is that the packaging is boring but that really doesn't even matter. One of my favorite blushes I definitely recommend!
Anette G.
I have the shade exposed it's a nude color perfect for people with pale skin like me it's not too pink or peachy it's very light and I use it mainly as like a contour / bronze effect for my cheeks! I've had the same blush for 3 yrs now. This is very long lasting and will last you for yearssssssss. So I HIGHLY recommend their blushes!! My product still looks brand new !
Brooke B.
Lehi , UT
I love this blush! Goes on super nice and you can wear it with everything!! The more you apply the deeper the color, so i just go with whatever look i am wanting! I feel like it blends well and its a great color!
Jess G.
Reston, VA
I love this blush!!!!! I got a small thing of it from sephora's small travel sized makeup right next to the checkout counter and now it is one of my go to makeup products.  It really does last almost all day without having to keep applying it throughout the day and its really reasonably priced.
Bridgitte S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
One of my favorite blushes!! Very nicely pigmented, not too much not too little. I received this for free as a birthday gift at sephora but I'd say I would gladly spend the money for it!! The color is absolutely beautiful for most skin colors (sadly probably won't show up for very deep skin tones)
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.