tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Asja H.
Lombard, IL
i got one as my free birthday gift from sephora and honestly i can't believe i am just finding this blush! SUPER pigmented and stays on for the whole night! the color i got was very flattering for me and i will for sure be purchasing one soon.
Sarah C.
Canton, IL
All of these shades are amazing! They have different colors than most brands and they are gorgeous! The consistency is great has great pigmentation! And the packaging is cute, just like everything else Tarte has!
Nicole C.
Madison, VA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is the perfect pink shade! I received this from Sephora as a birthday gift along with a lippie. It's matte and not too pigmented so it doesn't make you look like a clown. This is one of the first blushes that I reach for when I'm doing my makeup
Nida S.
Gorgeous color! I've always loved this formula and so long as they are matte these colours pop so well! It applies true to color and lasts all day. You'll never run out quickly as a little will go a very long way
Jessica V.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love this product!! I got it from Sephora as my little birthday gift and it is a miniature sized blush. It is the perfect shade for an everyday look. It is more on the matte side. Makes it look very natural. And it is actual very affordable for being a high end brand (Tarte) I recommend this product
Libby G.
I really like the texture of this product, and it has a good colour payoff and is quite buildable. I also really like this shade because it's subtle, but helps me have a little colour without looking unnatural or too red. It's also lasts for a really long time. I've been using just a small sample for 3 months
Nikole G.
Dearborn, MI
First, the packaging is too cute; love the glitter. But more importantly, these blushes are beautiful. So pigmented and so wearable on an everyday basis. They truly last on the skin and are very blend able. This palette will last a very long time and is a steal for the price. I highly recommend it!
Ashley O.
MARYSVILLE, OH
This is my absolute go to blush! Everyone recommended it so I gave it a shot and I love it! It's the perfect shade and the matte finish is perfect! It's very easy to blend with my bronzer and foundation as well!
Deana R.
Port Orange, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as my Sephora birthday gift and this blush is amazing. it gives such a beautiful natural finish for my skin tone and I use it mainly when I am doing light foundation days. I cannot wait to try the other shades, it looks like they have made one for every complexion and situation. love it!
Jessica N.
Paxico, KS
I love the color ranges of the tarte blushes. They last a long time and are extremely blendable but the pigment is awesome. A little goes a long way so it has lasted me quite a while. I do recommend these blushes.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.