tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jessica P.
Westfield, IN
I really like these blushes. I wouldn't say that they are super long wearing... but most blushes aren't. This product is very creamy and goes on great... It does get a little chalky though and I wasn't super fond of that.
cori b.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this free from sephora as my birthday gift. I really like tarte and all of their products. This blush applies very nicely and is a great color. The color doesn't work as well with my tanned skin but looked nice with my winter skin. I want to try out some of their other colors since this one was so nice
JoAnna M.
Vernon, NJ
Tarte blushes are Amazing!!! Super pigmented, but so natural looking. The colors are soft and blend right in to give you a natural looking flush that stays put all day. They smell great too. My all time favorite blushes!
Erin K.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Not a ton of pigment, and it does need touching up halfway through the day, but the perfect shade for my very fair, porcelain skin with peachy undertones. I usually struggle to find a blush that isn't too purple-pink for me, but this coral-pink shade is perfect. It's an everyday staple in my makeup routine!
Michele W.
Atlanta, GA
I bought Bluff after reading several reviews by beauty bloggers. I love the color, unfortunately it isn't very pigmented and doesn't last very long on me. I love the packaging and how easy it is to travel. A similar dupe is Benefit's Dallas which shows up on my skin-tone a lot better and in my opinion, much more pigmented.
Sharmae H.
Richmond, IN
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
All of the Tarte Amazonian clay blushes are beautiful. I couldn't just get one color. They all look so pretty on and they stay on for a long time. I am really loving all of the Tarte cosmetics and the blushes are really a must have. They are just perfectly pigmented and go on so easily and they look really pretty.
Christina L.
Washington, DC
These come in a great variety of colors and the color payoff is insane- a little goes a LONG way. I prefer the mini sizes you can get in gift sets, since those last long enough and the full size ones are pretty expensive. I have four different mini sizes and I like being able to play around and use different colors since they're more affordable as minis/in sets.
Victoria Q.
Northridge, CA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I love all of Tarte’s products! This blush was not surprisingly...amazing! I love the subtle peachy/pink hue it has, leaving the cheeks with a natural flushed look when used. The blush is buildable and also easy to blend out. It is very pigmented and a little goes a long way. Would definitely purchase again!
Monica S.
Katy
Review for: Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
I got a gift set during the holidays. The package had about 4-6 little blushes with different shades. I still use them today. I'm very much in love. It looks lovely on my medium skin tone and is very buildable. The color pay off is excellent and I recommend it to everyone.  Not just women of medium skin tones.
tessa s.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Very pigmented so you don't need a lot of product on your brush. It blends fairly easy and isn't too in your face. I don't wear much blush, so When I do this is usually what I reach for. Has a wide variety of shades
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.