tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sydney H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is great!  And a little goes a long way. I got a sample at Sephora a few months ago and i havens even broke the surface. I'm really pale and always need some color. Its blends nicely with my foundation, and gives it a natural finish. And i love that it is natural with no animal testing!
Maggie M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have this product in the travel size and it has become my favorite blush! It is very long wearing, it stays on from the time I put it on till the time I take it off. This color is a nice natural pink, making it good for everyday wear. When i run out of this product I will defiantly get the full size!
Bayfront-Beauty B.
Corpus Christi
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is a great everyday wear blush. It is very easy to blend and has a velvet texture that goes on matte. I believe other shades in this collection have shimmer if that's something you want. It is very long lasting but not super pigmented if you want that high contrast blush. But very good for its purpose
Fanny N.
Fort worth, TX
I love, love, LOVE all the Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes. The wearability and longevity is consistent all across the board for every color. They all blend beautifully on the skin and it does feel like the 18-hour claim is true. you also don't need to load up a lot in the brush, as a little goes a long way.
Teal S.
Easton , PA
Love it! So pigmented and lasts such a long time product wise and on your face. I also use as a eyeshadow sometimes and works wonderful stays put all day. It blends very well not blotchy. Definitely worth the price!
Amanda D.
This blush is seriously amazing. Gives me a natural sun kissed glow and lasts so long. Not overly shimmery. A little goes a long way, so it’s totally worth the price
Joelle P.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this blush, exposed is the perfect everyday shade and I find this blush does last all day, although I'd put it at 8-10ish hours...but it performs well compared to other blushes in my collection.
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
I got this for Christmas , it is not my typical blush color but it is such a pretty color for more fine and light skin . I am more medium and tan and the color didn't look as nice on me . But in the winter when I'm lighter I love using this blush . I would go in with a light hand the pigment is amazing
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I purchased this blush for the first time in December 2014. It was recommended to me by my sister. I use it almost everyday and the color lasts a very long time without having to reapply. The packaging is very nice and it's application is very easy. I am very impressed and will probably purchase again.
Gayle K.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This product will NOT show up on my face. No matter how packed it is on my blush brush, it does not seem to transfer to my face. I'm light-medium neutral skin, with pink undertones, but it just will not show up. I've tried their other blushes and they are great, but this one just does nothing for me.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.