tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Brittany L.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I have only started using blush in the last couple of years but Tarte has very quickly become my go-to. I love almost all of their Amazonian clay products that I have tried. I have used several of the shades in this line and each one goes on well, giving just the right amount of color to my everyday look.
Shelby T.
Was surprised by how little it takes to get the natural flushed look I was going for. The blush gives  a great color on tan skin, can see it being a little harder to blend in the winter months when I'm missing sun kissed cheeks. I would still recommend to others, has potential to become a cult product.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love all of the available colors of this blush. I love that each color gives a very different soft and subtle look. Everything from tarte is always packaged beautifully, they are very affordable, and vegan and cruelty-free.
Michelle M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love Tarte blush! The colors are so beautiful and they really do stay on for hours on end. They're very pigmented and easy to blend/layer. Their shade "Paaarty" is perfect for an everyday look because it's not too dark and not too pink. It goes well with just about any look and on different skin tones.
Karla V.
Des Plaines
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I am not a blush type of person, but I got this as a sample for my birthday at Sephora. I like how it is not "in your face" pigmented at first. It is not super sheer either. It is a very buildable. I like how it was a matte-like finish. I would have only wished it was a different color. Good formula, though!
Brittnie J.
Oklahoma City , OK
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Great product and received for my birthday from Sephora. VERY PIGMENTED so go in lightly. I wore it all day and it didn’t budge. Also sat on top of my pores and didn’t sink into them. 10/10 would recommend
Ashley H.
Spring Valley, IL
Really likin this blush so far! I like that you don't need much to get a good dose of color, so great pigment! Lol.. also soft an easy to apply. Its pretty true to color. I really want to buy other colors!
Emily L.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is pretty good. The colors are beautiful, it's pigmented, and has decent staying power. However, after awhile the blush itself develops a sort of coating on the top that prevents you from picking up the pigment (maybe bc I live in a humid area). The weird coating can be scraped off, but it's inconvenient.
Marlaina S.
Morristown
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I use this blush daily. It never fades, and applies so easy and smooth. I have a variety of colors so I switch back and forth depending on the day. I can’t remember the last time I used a blush that wasn’t tarte brand.
Claire C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Okay. This blush. AMAZING.
I was recently on a cruise with a friend of mine and she let me use some of her tarts blush, It was hands down the best blush I have ever used. The color is great, the quality is great, and the way it looks on your cheeks is beautiful and not too shimmery. It looks so natural! I will definitely be buying some soon
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.