tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Im so inlove with tarte blush. When I wear it it makes me feel like a babydoll and so pretty. I love the light pink shades. I am gery fair skinned so it is not to pink and it does not overpower my face. It stays on very long as well
Michelle M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love Tarte blush! The colors are so beautiful and they really do stay on for hours on end. They're very pigmented and easy to blend/layer. Their shade "Paaarty" is perfect for an everyday look because it's not too dark and not too pink. It goes well with just about any look and on different skin tones.
Anna P.
Eastvale, CA
I love all the Tarte cosmetics! Their blush was the first product I tried. It does the job perfectly; lasts through out the day, gives great color, and it doesn't make it me breakout. I'm a repeat customer of this blush.
Paola A.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Tarte is an amazing brand. And this blush collection is amazing. I love how this blush is matte. It is buildable and easy to blend. It also stays on for a very long time, no retouching. Love using it with my Luxie blush brush. Would definitely buy this product again. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love all of the available colors of this blush. I love that each color gives a very different soft and subtle look. Everything from tarte is always packaged beautifully, they are very affordable, and vegan and cruelty-free.
Precious T.
San Lorenzo, CA
The blush is super long lasting and pigmented. The color I bought was perfect for my skin tone. I love how they have such a big range of colors to choose from! Sometimes I even use the blush as a lip color or eyeshadow.
Erin M.
Troy, MI
this blush knocks some real competition for all other high end blushes. strong pigment, easy to blend, perfect for all skin types. an all around amazing product. the powder is silky smooth, creamy to the touch. love this
Meg D.
Hattiesburg , MS
I love tarte blushes, they are all so pretty and last a very long time. probably the only makeup left on my face after a long day. it goes on smooth and does not look cakey at all, just a natural soft look. I love them!
Elizabeth M.
Paola, KS
I received this when tarte was doing the build your own makeup bag for 50 dollars. I love tarte but this blush is not worth the price. It isn't very pigmented and its hard for my brush to pick up then only reason it is getting even 2 stars is because I like tart and the color is pretty if you can get pay off.
Haylea W.
South whitley, IN
I love all tarte blushes. they go one incredibly easy and have such great pigment and long lasting staying power. I would always recommend a tarte blush over all others. you seriously won't be disappointed with these!!!!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.