tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Diana A.
Absolutely love this blush!! At first opening I thought it wouldn’t be very pigmented. I was wrong! It has great pigment and long wear. Such a pretty color. You can go natural or build it up. Lovely
Kari H.
Nashville
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Other more...
I can’t remember which shades I have, but I do have 4 colors of this product. I really don’t use them much. I have a tendency to grab other products to use instead of these. They are pretty shades. They wear well & last a long time. Others might like them more than I do. They are not bad at all. They are matte, I don’t have any of the shimmer shades. They are a high end brand, so you might want to try a different brand first if you are short on money.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
I really like this blush as an eyeshadow. I don’t wear blush so I only really use it as a shadow for my eyes. I blend it as a transition shade. It’s pigmented and blends well. It doesn’t have a whole lot of fallout so you don’t make a mess. I’d get it. I used it blended on the outer sides of this look.
Kimberly D.
Austin, TX
My go to blush ever besides my wet and wild one ! I love how u can build this up ! It’s super pigmented and the size of it is perfect ! This will stay on your face for as long as u want iv bought 3 of them so far and I love them all
Hayley T.
Terre Haute, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this blush as a sample in the shade After Party and it’s become my go-to everyday blush. The color is soft but noticeable and very complimentary to my skin tone. Would buy the full size.
Katherine F.
Siloam Springs , AR
I love tarte blushes. They give great color payoff and have many colors to choose from. They look natural and not too dry. They last forever do you get your moneys worth. And look great on my skin.
Bailey R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
this blush is absolutely beautiful and adds the perfect finish to a bronze look if you want a pop of color. lasts all day and stays in place. i️ always use with my matte looks. got this in my ipsy bag and would definitely purchase
Cornelia D.
Howard, OH
I love the clay blushes! They’re easy to apply and are pigmented, but not overwhelming! I waiting to try these for a while, i tried to tell myself their weren’t worth the price, but they are y’all!
Michelle M.
Palmerton, PA
Such an amazing blush! I have used this product for many months now and it always provides decent coverage and a vibrant but still natural looking color along with my foundation and setting powder!
Courtney G.
Katy
Purchased at: Sephora
I was surprised by this product. I got it as a freebie with my order and I love it. I thought this would be pinker but it blends really well with my skin. So far it last long and yes I would definitely recommend others to buy this
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.