tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Vilma C.
Stafford, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Other more...
This is my no shimmer go to blush, I have bad acne and sometimes the last thing I want is for the shimmer in my blush to make my acne pop. With this blush I don’t have to worry about that happening. It’s great and very natural on the skin.
Jessica S.
Painesville, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
It was great and has good choices between pinks and peachy tone blushes for every skin tone out there! It does last a long time on the skin but I do wish it was just the slightest bit more pigmented but otherwise perfectly good blush’s!
Tanya K.
Fort Jennings, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love this blush! It looks beautiful on the skin and lasts all day. The shades are gorgeous and would look good on any skin tone. Paaarty is my favorite color! There is little to no fallout with this product which is a bonus!
Chelsea L.
Mission Viejo, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a free sample of this blush and I am in love. I definitely want to purchase this when I run out but I’m a little hesitant as I am very clumsy and usually get the sticks of blush because those don’t shatter when you drop them lol
Sydney J.
Pineville
I really enjoy this blush color. It presents as a pink but not too overwhelmingly pink. The only problem I’ve had is with the packaging. My blush, as well as three of my friends, has shattered. This tends to make it difficult to use.
Emily A.
Rosewood
The shade exposed is my perfect everyday blush. It is super long lasting as the name suggests. I have light skin and it gives the perfect pink tone to my cheeks. It is easy to blend and goes on beautifully. I would repurchase.
Missy J.
Jensen Beach
Purchased at: Sephora
Very nice colour. Not too bold but not too sheer. Leaves the perfect touch of colour back in the face. Great formula, buttery and smooth and blends easily into foundation and other makeup. Good price, and would definitely recommend.
Vickmarie G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink), Other more...
These blushes are amazing! I was disappointed with the shade exposed. Mine was not very pigmented and I had to swirl my brush a million times to get anything out. After a couple of uses it started showing more. I have Exposed in full size, Feisty and Paarty in deluxe sample size and to be honest, they could sell the smaller ones without a problem for half the price. They are expensive for a blush and a little too big, I feel like I'll never get through them ($29 each one). I also have the holiday blush palette and it's just as good.
Brida F.
Seattle, WA
I was never a blush person - until I tried Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12 hr blush. I got one as my birthday gift for Sephora's beauty insiders, and right away something about the packaging called to me. I got a fairy conservative warm toned pink called Paaarty and it came in a small round compact of the same shade with "Tarte" in gold lettering. The blush inside is printed with a drawing of the Amazon river. I quickly began using this blush every day. It is incredibly smooth, applies evenly with no skips and is just pigmented enough to give a healthy flush and be noticeable - but not look over the top. The line between "there" and "too much" is so fine with blushes, but this one manages to keep it just right. I apply with a kabuki brush and one dip in the blush per cheek is enough. This is a matte shade, but they have a variety of mattes and ones with a drizzle of glitter. I like the fact that they have a variety - whilst I know people complain about glitter in blush, I like it sometimes and definitely think it's a plus to have the choice. I was convinced enough to buy 3 more of these blushes (Peaceful, Sensual and Exposed) and although at $29 they are a treat, they are well loved and used and a great formula.
Alexa H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Like this blush but not love it. It’s pretty for certain occasions. I usually wear it during the summer especially because it has a pinky/corally vibe. It’s very pretty though. It goes on very easily so watch your applications.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.