tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Michelle M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love Tarte blush! The colors are so beautiful and they really do stay on for hours on end. They're very pigmented and easy to blend/layer. Their shade "Paaarty" is perfect for an everyday look because it's not too dark and not too pink. It goes well with just about any look and on different skin tones.
Anna P.
Eastvale, CA
I love all the Tarte cosmetics! Their blush was the first product I tried. It does the job perfectly; lasts through out the day, gives great color, and it doesn't make it me breakout. I'm a repeat customer of this blush.
Emily L.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is pretty good. The colors are beautiful, it's pigmented, and has decent staying power. However, after awhile the blush itself develops a sort of coating on the top that prevents you from picking up the pigment (maybe bc I live in a humid area). The weird coating can be scraped off, but it's inconvenient.
Sydney T.
These are so pigmented and long lasting!! They have a wide variety of colors, so you can easily find one to suit you. They have neutrals for great easy and everyday looks to more pinky and stand out shades. Pricey, but expected for tarte!
Karen B.
Huntington Pk, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora, and it is such cute, comes in nice packaging and has a good amount in it. The shade is beautiful on many skin shades and adds a natural look to your cheeks meanwhile giving you a nice glow at the same time. I would invest in the actual sized product and other shades.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love all of the available colors of this blush. I love that each color gives a very different soft and subtle look. Everything from tarte is always packaged beautifully, they are very affordable, and vegan and cruelty-free.
Lauren N.
Hattiesburg, MS
I have a light to medium skin tone and I love the formula of this blush! The only reason it didn't get 5 stars for me is that the color just isn't the best match for my skin tone as I already have pink undertones. I think it would look quite lovely on darker tones! I hope to try blushing bride or the ever recommended exposed shade soon!
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Im so inlove with tarte blush. When I wear it it makes me feel like a babydoll and so pretty. I love the light pink shades. I am gery fair skinned so it is not to pink and it does not overpower my face. It stays on very long as well
Victoria Q.
Northridge, CA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I love all of Tarte’s products! This blush was not surprisingly...amazing! I love the subtle peachy/pink hue it has, leaving the cheeks with a natural flushed look when used. The blush is buildable and also easy to blend out. It is very pigmented and a little goes a long way. Would definitely purchase again!
Blanca Elena C.
I love this color tone flush as it is the perfect seduces me, is one of the colors that look me and I avoid to carry me to look natural and radiant cheeks .. I recommend it because it is great and has very buea pigmentation
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.