tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Emiko F.
I've been looking for a blush that has a durable case and a color I love. I have tried every brand under the sun and I finally found this! I love it! Seduce has a real nice peach undertone and not a lot of shimmer. Perfect.
Rachel P.
West chester , PA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I expected to love this product, i bought it after receiving a bars blush and on a blush kick thought that i would also like this blush. But i was wrong the blush was hard and not as pigmented, for the money i will be sticking with nars, i only had luck with one taste blush and it was in the after dark palette.
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
I love this blush! My face gets red easily, so most blushes make my skin look super flushed and red. This shade is very complimentary to my skin and has never made me look red. It adds a nice color to my cheeks and helps sculpt my face. I also like that it isn't a super shimmery/glittery blush, but it also isn't super plain.
Kylie W.
I have my blush in the shade "true love" and I really like it! I use it almost everyday. It's great for a subtle flush on my cheeks and very long lasting! I can also build it up pretty well. I would recommend it to everyone
Angela J.
Franklin, TN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I love the build up this blush allows. I use the shade "paaarty" on my nights out for a more dramatic shade on my skin and the more nude shade for my everyday. It blends so easily and lasts all day. I normally stray away from blush because it's too harsh but I've loved this blush by Tarte. Will be buying more soon.
Melanie V.
Review for: Other more...
I got the small deluxe sample at Sephora for their birthday gift. The color is nice and gives a nice healthy, natural flush. It has good pigmentation and lasts well. However, I probably wouldn't purchase one of their blushes just for the sake that I can find blushes that are just as good with better ingredients.
Amber M.
Exposed is my go to l, barely there, natural flush blush! The product never allows you to put on too much and it's great for all skin types. the packaging is super cute and sleek and I love that it matches the blush color!
Anam S.
All the blushes from this line are phenomenal, they are long wearing, they are not patchy, they are super pigmented and the color selection is amazing. They are very easy to apply because they blend beautifully. I'm planning on probably purchasing all the colors.
Marci H.
Idaho Falls, ID
Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush is a  great blush that is not too over powering. It gives you a great matte finish. I have pretty neutral skin color and I feel this is a great color. This blush is very easy to apply and blend in. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a light coverage for their blush
Mary S.
I LOVE this blush! It is so creamy, and it is not patchy or too shimmery. It gives your cheeks that perfect splash of color, and there are SO many shades to choose from! My favorite shade is 'adored.' It is a stunning pink!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.