tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Margaret D.
Honestly the best blush that's on the market. It is the most long-wearing blush and the color is absolutely amazing. I have it in Natural Beauty and Glisten but honestly I want the whole range! I think most skin tones would be able to fined their perfect shade 👌🏻
Crystal T.
Red Bluff
I'm not really a blush person. But I do use this product from time to time and it is very nice feeling and looking. Who wants a scratchy blush? No one. But this product is really great I didn't buy it though so I don't know how much it costs. I got it out of one of my IPSY bags when I was receiving IPSY bags.
Nikki C.
Beautiful color and easily blendable and buildable! A must have. Honestly the greatest blush I have ever used! It stays put and looks so natural! I will always use tarte blush. It's fantastic! Seriously a holy grail blush!
marissa m.
Dublin , OH
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Love the full range of blushes in this brand. All of them have great colour payoff and a nice selection of colours to choose from as well. The colour lasts all day and doesn't budge or move around at all. Great to apply over powder skin or right over foundation.  tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Lucas B.
Vista, CA
Have the shade exposed and it gives such a nice natural flush to the skin. Really apply smoothly and not obnoxiously pigmented. Blends really well on my skin (combination). Highly recommend to anyone looking for a new blush.
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
Love these blushes! The stay on all day and the color is so pretty. The only small negative is the color isn't as pigmented at I would like but it's very buildable so you can just keep adding and you get your desired color!
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love this color. It's the perfect peach color for the cheeks. Its pretty pricey, I tend to get these when there is some kind of a bundle deal on HSN. The packaging is nice and this, so it's easy to store and to travel with.
Abigail R.
Edinburg
I love this blush. The color that i choose fits perfect for my skin (i have dollface). I have sensitive skin and it is compatible with my type of skin. It does last you a long time and when you rub your cheecks no much product will come off. The formula is great and it doesn't have a smell which is great for me.
Jessica S.
Balko, OK
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this blush as a birthday gift and I haven't put it down since. It's my favorite blush. The color is gorgeous and it lasts on my skin for so long. It blends right into my skin so well. It's not overly pigmented so I don't end up looking like a clown but it is easily layered to achieve a more colorful look.
Marilizabeth R.
Review for: Other more...
Super cute, I love tart blushes. They have an amazing color range as well. I feel like every person had a color because there is a colorful range from light to dark and everything in between . I would definitely recommend to EVERYONE, plus they have a mini travel size so if you are interested you don't have to buy the full product.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.